Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is the gap between overlord and paragon so broad ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why is the gap between overlord and paragon so broad every other rank is only 500 posts apart but overlord and paragon is 5000 posts apart that’s so many posts I have 44 days and 23 hours spent on this forum and I’m still a low rank because the bar to reach paragon is unfairly high

@Incelius Savage @invisible man

Truecel trait: your greatest life achievement is being a paragon on .is

Paragon is intended to be a rank of worthy users, obtained by contributing greatly to the site.

Spam in the sewers and you should reach it if you’re that determined.

I had to do shady things to reach paragon! :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
The Once-ler gif 2 by InvaderZIM2100 on DeviantArt

it's pretty quick to get there with postmaxxing lol I once posted 5000 times in a single day, damn my wrist hurt

even with the new rules pepecel and I were both able to get 4000 in a day

it's pretty quick to get there with postmaxxing lol I once posted 5000 times in a single day, damn my wrist hurt

Considering one day has 1440 minutes, you made multiple posts in each minute

Because the amount of post needed to rank up where much higher. 30,000 post was the amount needed to reach paragon in the old system but the old mods made it so you need to only reach 10,000 so that not only postmaxxers could get it.

I guess they wanted to rebalance it so you got the early ranks faster without needing to post a bunch and paragon was there for the long-time users and postmaxxers. The posts needed to rank up on the old system where a lot more consistent like 2000-1000 posts per rank up? iirc, but it took way longer obviously (if that makes sense.)

Anime is the greatest creation of mankind
I hate your anime avi fuck you
:yes: :yes: :yes:
fuck tranime

:feelzez: