Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is the forum so dead now? Way more dead this week than the last 3 months

They are busy hanging out with their friends and need good nights rest to go out and socialize tomorrow

They are busy hanging out with their friends and need good nights rest to go out and socialize tomorrow
The gaps :feelsrope:

More likely is that so many 2024cels get banned since most them are so shit.

most inkwells on here probably live in NA

fucking brutal being a europeancel Total: 1,393 (Incels: 141, Bluepillers: 1,252)

how many british and russian inkwells are on here

This place used to have 300+ new threads every day

People moved on, had glow up, got laid, found other things to keep their mind occupied.

Kind of sad thinking of how this place used to be. Not only was I still a teenager but everyone knew each other. It was a secret place before the term blackpill and incel became famous.

There's really nothing to talk about, just stating water facts over and ovER

I post every now and then.

Fakecels dot is

Fakecels dot is
You need to start posting more content again, Normies visit these sites frequently, Let them see how nasty genital organs are.

Its been dead since 2022

its hard to say. some people just moved on with there life or maybe they roped.

I've been saying this for months. The forum is dying due to no new content and water threads. Master refuses to update the forum or let anyone else update it for that matter. It will continue dying until changes are made.

fucking brutal being a europeancel Total: 1,393 (Incels: 141, Bluepillers: 1,252)
This is normal mang, ever since october 2023. There used to be less than 50 incels whilst there were like 1000 bluepillers. It never began

I've been saying this for months. The forum is dying due to no new content and water threads. Master refuses to update the forum or let anyone else update it for that matter. It will continue dying until changes are made.
we need updates like voice chat and shit The feds will be on it and it will be funny

--- police-cels and FBI-cels are on vacation.
--- fakecels are busy with their girlfriends.
--- truecels are too depreseed to post
--- foids & journalists are waiting for the above mentioned accounts to stirr up new content.

Everyone either ascended or roped.

People moved on, had glow up, got laid, found other things to keep their mind occupied.

Kind of sad thinking of how this place used to be. Not only was I still a teenager but everyone knew each other. It was a secret place before the term blackpill and incel became famous.
Real. Notice how this forum dipped significantly in quality after the blackpill became more mainstream. I beleive this culture will die if it reaches redpill status of popularity.

Yet I'm still here. Sucks to see fellow "incels" leave, potentially ascending with a girl, while I'm still stuck here.

I´m here nigger,
like most of the time after im done WageSlaving and working out

Mostly zoomers so they have school. And the average user base filters out every 3 months. We’re currently in a dry season