Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is the default time zone set to CST on this site?

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Isn't this site hosted in Europe? Why would CST be the default time zone for this site?

isn't @Master from the central US? Since he was the site's coder it would makes since that he put it in his own time zone.

Vast majority of this site is amerimutts and cuckadians and i guess CST is the closest for everyone on this continent.

Vast majority of this site is amerimutts and cuckadians and i guess CST is the closest for everyone on this continent.
Why is this site so North American centric?

Should be EST/EDT.
Because America is the only country that exists (or at least the only one that matters), and only Americans can afford to have Internet.

North america is the capital of world degeneracy, all developments such as globohomo, soycial media, OLD, zoomer culture, etc. was created here. HypERgamy is especially bad here.

Server time is set to my time, so it probably picks it up from there.

However, you can just set it to any timezone you like inside of your settings.

Server time is set to my time, so it probably picks it up from there.

However, you can just set it to any timezone you like inside of your settings.
I was right!:feelsahh:

North america is the capital of world degeneracy, all developments such as globohomo, soycial media, OLD, zoomer culture, etc. was created here. HypERgamy is especially bad here.