Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is so many incels killing themselves these days?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

ITs worst nightmare
★★★★★
Is the hole really that powerful? First off its an anus thats shits and diorrheas, A hole that pisses and bleeds and 2 bags of fat that produces milk, And Social connections are just exchanged air, I know we have a biological drive and its FUCKED UP, So i guess our search for hole is forever, And social groups are unavailable so that will further depress a person.

Dont give up over these spilled whores nasty bodies
Dont give up over these normies that dont want you socailly

Find a hobby, Collect lego fighter jets or Helis, Fix up a bike and ride around, Get a cool car!

JUST DONT FUCKING KYS!!

Live to piss them off!

Hugs brocels! :feelsaww:

They could have other ongoing issues too.
Yes, But there is always a way, If you go homeless get public housing and govt assistance, Move in and start from there, Ignore the fuck out of this world, I did that with headphones and loud music when i walk most of my years

Because love is a human right and people who don't get it - kill themselves, the same way people who don't get water kill themselves.

Living with mental ilnesses and incel is constant pain.Suicide is good option.
Well not for me, I dont have access to a gun and the 2 times i tried roping this year with a rope i didnt actually pass out i just became lightheaded and went back to gaming

Because love is a human right and people who don't get it - kill themselves, the same way people who don't get water kill themselves.
Even tho a body is nasty as fuck, I do agree we do need the person within that body to validate us and care for us, Our inner child is still with us in the adult age

For some people being a Incel like myself it is like having a terminal illness and roping is a viable option.

For some people being a Incel like myself it is like having a terminal illness and roping is a viable option.
Normies want you dead, By doing so, Your letting THEM win!

Exactly. This is such a simple concept but so many incels can't seem to grasp it.
It's hard to grasp bc the line between incel and normie is becoming so blurred that its hard to blindly accept that all normies want incels dead... Since a growing portion of "normies" are now incels in the making, in denial, or in rare ascendance. It's just not so clear anymore.