Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why is Reddit such a haven for Faggots?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1410
  • Start date
Deleted member 1410

Deleted member 1410

Nazbol Blackpilled Amoralist
-
I mean Tumblr doesn't even have as much of this issue. I disabled my account, permanently, yesterday. done. 7 years of jack shit.

this is why I stick to InfiniteChan and that's most of my networking.

literally what?
I admit I use Faceberg but my friendlist is mostly just edgy people, Nazbols, unironic ISIS supporters, Fascists, Egoists, shitposters, etc.

I don't add family.

1516717604697.gif

downdoots?

gesticulating-soycuck-gif.36799

precisely why I stopped using it, also the endless stream of hatemail in my inbox. I had enough.

Dude puns and dad jokes lmao

The name "Reddit" assumes they're reading something. Snobby normies like to """"""""""read"""""""""" low IQ books by authors such as Paulo Coelho, so it naturally attracts the snobs who always happen to be cucks and SJWs.

Probably because it's the most mainstream?

tumblr is shit, of course, but there are also a lot of crazies, a lot crazy kinks and fetishes and until rather recently even many nazis and alt-right.

But reddit is most mainstream. It's where mainstream college soy boys go to. Just look at the symbols at notebooks and smartphones from the soyboys next or in front of you: it's always reddit.

It's always these mainstream smart asses.

Upvotes because it makes sure only the most popular opinions get to the front page, meaning that over time reddit becomes a website for the most milquetoast of the milquetoast. Imagine if all you got to see on incels.is was threads about taking showers and improving your personality because a bunch of IT faggots joined and pushed it to the top with upvotes, nobody who isn't a faggot would want to join after that.

Dude puns and dad jokes lmao

u/pm_me_rickandmortymeemsboobiesandweedhaha69420

Probably because it's the most mainstream?

tumblr is shit, of course, but there are also a lot of crazies, a lot crazy kinks and fetishes and until rather recently even many nazis and alt-right.

But reddit is most mainstream. It's where mainstream college soy boys go to. Just look at the symbols at notebooks and smartphones from the soyboys next or in front of you: it's always reddit.

It's always these mainstream smart asses.

Fittingly, @Ritalincel just bumped a thread related to this.

https://incels.is/threads/jfl-soy-why-do-numales-call-everything-they-dislike-edgy.61870/

Reddit, and other places occupying the same noosphere, are oases for a particular kind of stupid pussy. It is from these quarters that "edgy" and "cringe" have metastasized, which are at their core attempts to stifle any kind of discussion that might make a milquetoast last man feel uncomfortable or inadequate. I attribute my slow development of "incel consciousness" to years wasted with these kind of people, endlessly lisping about the rich lives of ordinary people with a dissonantly smug elitism, extolling pop culture, making claims to "maturity". These are people with slightly above average intelligence and sentience, enough to have latched on to something interesting at some point, only to abandon it because they felt too weak to take a stand for something. Consequently, you see them make assumptions that everyone else's rough and unpleasant ideas are of the same material as the facile clichés they would play with as teenagers. They made it to the fringes of the herd only to be terrified by the vast, empty plain before them; you now find them pushing back to the center with obstinacy of a frightened animal.

literally what?
I admit I use Faceberg but my friendlist is mostly just edgy people, Nazbols, unironic ISIS supporters, Fascists, Egoists, shitposters, etc.

I don't add family.
For some reason kikebook is less normie and more based than reddit. Most chads and foids I know have deleted their kikebook and went to instagram and tinder to spread their shit opinions.

Basically Kikebook is less mainstream than reddit now. The zucc grasp is loosening in favor of foid controlled sites.

Cuckit's upvote/downvote system ensures that independent thoughts get hidden while politically correct, cowardly SJW opinions get topvoted. A positive feedback loop ensues and the inevitable result is a giant circle jerk. Add the mandatory foid worship and the legions of thirsty cuck beta orbiters and the soulless Internet shithole known as Reddit is the result.

From their own meetup pictures, it appears that the majority of Reddit users are fat, ugly, low IQ trash. Reddit probably has a far higher percentage of literal basement dwellers than we do. We're incel, but most of us are also educated, have a decently high IQ, and are financially independent in one way or another.

normies are horrible