Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is rape bad?

nonononono

nonononono

suicidalcel
★★★★
I understand that women hate rapists like they hate incels that get close to them because rape is just like revealing you're an incel. But, really what is logically bad about rape we live in a modern society they can get an abortion or the morning after pill and they get to enjoy the thrill and carnal pleasure like I know it's considered bad but I really think women should just laugh it off instead of getting in a tizz and putting men in prison and stuff and then why does everyone just accept that hmm?

Women are pussy cartels. Thats why they get mad.

If women where waiting for marriage before sex it would be as youd be defiling the potential bride of another man. But when they are all whores anyway I wont say its not bad but its no worse than shoplifting really.

why is bad being beaten by a gang of niggers?

why is bad being beaten by a gang of niggers?
That would inflict pain and objectively pain is disliked by the experiencer, are you suggesting foids experience some sort of emotional pain from rape?

incredible, greys will do rapeposting everyday :feelsLSD:glowing

That would inflict pain and objectively pain is disliked by the experiencer, are you suggesting foids experience some sort of emotional pain from rape?
yes

I would counter that pain is a status based pain which would inherently by inflicted by the GROUP. This is why it's never talked about it's like incel pain it's a based status pain that goes to the core of our being. The people who are responsible for status based pain is the SOCIAL GROUP. Rape pain is a status based pain inflicted by the SOCIAL GROUP not the rapist.

I would counter that pain is a status based pain which would inherently by inflicted by the GROUP. This is why it's never talked about it's like incel pain it's a based status pain that goes to the core of our being. The people who are responsible for status based pain is the SOCIAL GROUP. Rape pain is a status based pain inflicted by the SOCIAL GROUP not the rapist.
hmm

Foids dont like it because a chad cock hasnt been inside their pussy they are likly saving there virginty for chad

shit post dude

See you don't get it. Foids don't think that rape is bad. In fact, foids think that rape is good. Foids love getting raped and fantastize about it. They dream of getting violently raped every day. They know that rape is the ultimate virtue.

The crime that is being punished is not the crime of rape, because rape is not a crime. Rape is a delicious gift savored by foids. The crime being punished is the very existence of the incel. The act of rape is just the method by which society gets to attack the incel.

If you look at any chad foid relationship it's basically daily rapings. Even the way they interact is simply a rapist rapee interaction.

I understand that women hate rapists like they hate incels that get close to them because rape is just like revealing you're an incel. But, really what is logically bad about rape we live in a modern society they can get an abortion or the morning after pill and they get to enjoy the thrill and carnal pleasure like I know it's considered bad but I really think women should just laugh it off instead of getting in a tizz and putting men in prison and stuff and then why does everyone just accept that hmm?
Glowie in motion

If women where waiting for marriage before sex it would be as youd be defiling the potential bride of another man. But when they are all whores anyway I wont say its not bad but its no worse than shoplifting really.

See you don't get it. Foids don't think that rape is bad. In fact, foids think that rape is good. Foids love getting raped and fantastize about it. They dream of getting violently raped every day. They know that rape is the ultimate virtue.

The crime that is being punished is not the crime of rape, because rape is not a crime. Rape is a delicious gift savored by foids. The crime being punished is the very existence of the incel. The act of rape is just the method by which society gets to attack the incel.

If you look at any chad foid relationship it's basically daily rapings. Even the way they interact is simply a rapist rapee interaction.

Tell me in binary if I'm being too obscure.
The act of raping in a man is a violation of the law. If he gets away with it and flouts the highest most powerful base act - the police, in a peaceful act of conversation he is in-acting and experiencing a base status orchestration which is highly and potently pleasure to the foid due to the foids base lizard brain activation neural circuits. Goodluck

Tell me in binary if I'm being too obscure.
The act of raping in a man is a violation of the law. If he gets away with it and flouts the highest most powerful base act - the police, in a peaceful act of conversation he is in-acting and experiencing a base status orchestration which is highly and potently pleasure to the foid due to the foids base lizard brain activation neural circuits. Goodluck
Correct, you can predict the actual outcome using foid lizard logic. Using the fake legal logic of 'rape is a crime' predicts the wrong outcomes. it's not rape that is a crime but the incel's existence (foid lizard logic).

Correct, you can predict the actual outcome using foid lizard logic. Using the fake legal logic of 'rape is a crime' predicts the wrong outcomes. it's not rape that is a crime but the incel's existence (foid lizard logic).
If anyone had lizards in a cage you could film them and quiz the population on their emotional states

If anyone had lizards in a cage you could film them and quiz the population on their emotional states
It's about their base emotional states and a spacial mapping feeding into a neural network you could (Hit a binary test from inceltears, weird) it's important to dominate the environment with AI or something i don't know. Anyway it would provide a base reptillian brian model of success wit foids it would be like those parts in movies with the person following the Egyptian tricky obstacle that can kill you but you get the reward and then i don't know what happens

It's about their base emotional states and a spacial mapping feeding into a neural network you could (Hit a binary test from inceltears, weird) it's important to dominate the environment with AI or something i don't know. Anyway it would provide a base reptillian brian model of success wit foids it would be like those parts in movies with the person following the Egyptian tricky obstacle that can kill you but you get the reward and then i don't know what happens
You could link it in with your neuralink

rape is good

Rape is consensual like when a Mare is fucked at a Horse Stud

I guess it's because of the violence and pain it can cause. it's wrong if you're jumping them on the street and violently ravishing her on the ground, but what about a really drunk one? is it really wrong if we just find her all fucked up and help ourselves a little, since then there is no need for violence if she doesn't know what's going on, she will never know and we can be satisfied

GrAY glowposting again hello IT hello FBI

Raping is a sport.