Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is prettyboy Twink the new Chad?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
I honestly feel betrayed. Growing up and playing baseball and swimming I was told that when I'm older girls will like me if I'm physically adept for work, good attitude, athletic, hard working nature, and ambitiously career driven, now that I've reached that point something that pisses me off is that women all want that lanky deathly thin Auschwitz-survivor esque prettyboy Twink frame with light eyes or whatever and not a genuine masculine looking guy. don't even need the internet just here in SoCal even going out I don't see a single girl with geniunely intelligent or well adjusted guys just pretty feminist ne twinks that sit at home all day like fucking losers while eating whatever they want and leeching off mommy and daddy like the little privileged prima donnas they are. It's maddening to no end.

I feel like all that time I spend working and gebuinely trying to be an interesting person to talk to is all in fucking vain.

:lasereyes::blackpill::feelsree:

Foids like masc men. being a twink only work up until university where twinks get mogged hard by masc chads. I live in SoCal as well so don't say i don't know what I'm talking about

Being too skinny isn’t considered attractive. Being lean is.

Why double post the same thing

It isn’t. It’s just a cope by low T looksmaxxers who project themselves onto tiktok twinks because they can’t ever be high T men.

My theory is that in a safer (or percievably safer) modern society, women are less inclined to need/want big, masculine, alpha male protector types. Therefore they are able to go all in on sexual selection aka how pretty a guy is. The fact is, women have always liked pretty boys, it's just that when they see a pretty boy get BTFO in front of them, or see a guy that could do that, they lose attraction and go for the big strong guy instead. In the modern world, daddy government and police fill the roll of protector, so that girls are free to choose the pretty boys they always really found attractive. Also, MOST girls are bisexual, and therefore sexually a pretty boy is more feminine and thus more attractive to them on a base level (seriously, girls being attracted to each other is WAY more common that guys being attracted to each other).

Also, women are becoming more and more socially masculine, and thus demand less social masculinity from their males. Essentially, humans are becoming more and more androgynous, so feminine males are becoming more valuable and masculine females are becoming more common.

So yeah, it will be over for non-prettyboys in the future. Girls don't want manly men anymore, or at least most don't (although foids with higher estrogen do tend to favor masculine men, and older foids tastes change towards that, but prime girls still like prettyboys more)

Just a theory tho

I was told that when I'm older girls will like me if I'm physically adept for work, good attitude, athletic, hard working nature, and ambitiously career driven
yeah...no :feelsbadman:

because kpop idols

they like men that they can control. physically strong and big men will beat them up. most foids can probably beat up skinny twinklets

Prettyboy twinks taller than them. Yes. Prettyboys are popular in high school and college/uni (ot as much as high school because they prettyboys will be competing with masc guys, many of whom are framemaxxed or gymmaxxed in addition to having height).

Last edited:
they like men that they can control. physically strong and big men will beat them up. most foids can probably beat up skinny twinklets
I'm a manlet and I could snap pretty much any foid like a broomstick
Our dna causes our muscle fibers to form differently
Also the hormones men release in a fight or physically demanding situation are more potent

The only context in which a foid will over power a man is if they take steroids
But if that man ALSO takes steroids he will overpower the juiced up foid

This is why foids can never class with males in MMA or boxing or contact sports
they would be pounded into the floor 10 times out of 10

Pretty boys have always been popular with young women. Justin beaber from the 2010s, young Leonardo DiCaprio from titanic in 1997, and Björn Andrésen in 1971. Not to mention the countless boy bands and vidya characters women have fawned over the years. Pretending this is a new phenomenon started because of tik tok and k-pop is just gymcel cope.

Very masculine men appeal more to the male gaze rather than the female one.

My theory is that in a safer (or percievably safer) modern society, women are less inclined to need/want big, masculine, alpha male protector types. Therefore they are able to go all in on sexual selection aka how pretty a guy is. The fact is, women have always liked pretty boys, it's just that when they see a pretty boy get BTFO in front of them, or see a guy that could do that, they lose attraction and go for the big strong guy instead. In the modern world, daddy government and police fill the roll of protector, so that girls are free to choose the pretty boys they always really found attractive. Also, MOST girls are bisexual, and therefore sexually a pretty boy is more feminine and thus more attractive to them on a base level (seriously, girls being attracted to each other is WAY more common that guys being attracted to each other).

Also, women are becoming more and more socially masculine, and thus demand less social masculinity from their males. Essentially, humans are becoming more and more androgynous, so feminine males are becoming more valuable and masculine females are becoming more common.

So yeah, it will be over for non-prettyboys in the future. Girls don't want manly men anymore, or at least most don't (although foids with higher estrogen do tend to favor masculine men, and older foids tastes change towards that, but prime girls still like prettyboys more)

Just a theory tho
:yes::yes::yes:, women want betas with a pretty face and a big dick, not alphas. @yez

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DuBe5z-UZY

Women account for 85% of all consumer purchases:
91% New Homes
66% PCs
92% Vacations
80% Healthcare
65% New Cars
89% Bank Accounts
93% Food
93% OTC Pharmaceuticals

:yes::yes::yes:, women want betas with a pretty face and a big dick, not alphas. @yez

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DuBe5z-UZY

Women account for 85% of all consumer purchases:
91% New Homes
66% PCs
92% Vacations
80% Healthcare
65% New Cars
89% Bank Accounts
93% Food
93% OTC Pharmaceuticals

If there is a big dick on the line it doesn't matter how tall you are and how good faced you are. Thats why foids having sex with big dog species, horses, donkeys.

Pretty boys have always been popular with young women. Justin beaber from the 2010s, young Leonardo DiCaprio from titanic in 1997, and Björn Andrésen in 1971. Not to mention the countless boy bands and vidya characters women have fawned over the years. Pretending this is a new phenomenon started because of tik tok and k-pop is just gymcel cope.

Very masculine men appeal more to the male gaze rather than the female one.
you need to be tall and decent frame to pull off the pretty boy look, a 5’5-5’7 prettyboy is seen as an absolute joke to both men and women

you need to be tall and decent frame to pull off the pretty boy look, a 5’5-5’7 prettyboy is seen as an absolute joke to both men and women
That's a given