Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is prettyboy Twink the new Chad?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★★★
I honestly feel betrayed. Growing up and playing baseball and swimming I was told that when I'm older girls will like me if I'm physically adept for work, good attitude, athletic, hard working nature, and ambitiously career driven, now that I've reached that point something that pisses me off is that women all want that lanky deathly thin Auschwitz-survivor esque prettyboy Twink frame with light eyes or whatever and not a genuine masculine looking guy. don't even need the internet just here in SoCal even going out I don't see a single girl with geniunely intelligent or well adjusted guys just pretty feminine twinks with anorexic frames that sit at home all day like fucking losers while eating whatever they want and leeching off mommy and daddy like the little privileged prima donnas they are. It's maddening to no end.

I feel like all that time I spend working and genuinely trying to be an interesting person to talk to is all in fucking vain.

:lasereyes::blackpill::feelsree:

you need to be tall to pull off the prettyboy look

prettyboy or masculine chad you are going to pull either way... the reason you dont is because your UGLY!

Just lift and grow a beard, bro.

Tih3JTrosd

Most women want something Inbetween a twink and an Uber masculine man

Gen z girls want tall prettyboy with the curly hair and with tiktok clout

Cause Jews said so

Western soyciety is going backwards, that's why.

All I see are normal looking hunky chads, I am outside everyday due to school. Sure twink boys do get game but most of the time it's just normal chad
Post an example

Okay, Streetcel
No like I fucking mean it, ALL you need to get a girl is height, I would say 5'10 is enough but you are fucking 6'1, you must have like 0 iq to be here with that height. You disgust me nigger

No like I fucking mean it, ALL you need to get a girl is height, I would say 5'10 is enough but you are fucking 6'1, you must have like 0 iq to be here with that height. You disgust me nigger
you realize if this fallacy of yours were true 90% of this forum wouldn't be here. Even supposed truecels like our blessed admin @Fat Link are 5'11+

you realize if this fallacy of yours were true 90% of this forum wouldn't be here. Even supposed truecels like our blessed admin @Fat Link are 5'11+
Amigo, I am but 5’10 and 3 quarters. :feelsthink: :society:

because kpop idols