Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is politics such a common topic to talk about among the younger generation?

Arron

Arron

★★★
The other day I saw this 14 year old teenager on r/newiran talking about how our dictator government this, our shitty elections that, crying to westerners as if it’s gonna change anything… wtf? I kinda feel bad for them dude. Do they not have any healthier copes? Is this their way of thinking that this is a great way to act mature? They’re trying so hard to jump into the adult world as fast as they can, I feel like it’s gonna have some serious setbacks for them later on.

I’m just really glad I was so oblivious of my surroundings and pretty much everything when I was 14. I get to somewhat live life as a kid, waiting for the final few episodes of Gravity Falls while watching Cryaotic and Northernlion, waking up the next morning thinking about what kinds of block I’m going to be using for my next Minecraft building. Despite being through so much as shit a kid, surprisingly I’m still somewhat grateful of having the childhood that I had.

Now that I’m a grownup, I’m too low IQ to even be bothered with politics anyway. Feels like something only normies enjoy talking about 24/7.

It's not. Keep in mind that you're making this assumption from fucking Reddit, a haven of teenage autists and outcasts who'll obviously obsess over terminally online politics and news they get from the Internet and form that political identity when they have absolutely nothing else to do IRL. Zoomer teenage normies don't talk about muh evil fascists or muh dictator government, because they actually have a life. No one I knew in high school cared about politics other than a comment of "yeah, [PM] is retarded" at the very most. Though the Internet has made the amount of chronically online teenagers interested in politics larger. :feelshaha:

they are indoctrinated and brainwashed into caring about fake politics like this. Muh red vs blue, muh leftism.

The truth is that nothing matters and everything is controlled
scJ9ToCPgADX68MJbDXtHLVs4-_w2q4nHUQzH5lga5c.jpg

It's not. Keep in mind that you're making this assumption from fucking Reddit, a haven of teenage autists and outcasts who'll obviously obsess over terminally online politics and news they get from the Internet and form that political identity when they have absolutely nothing else to do IRL. Zoomer teenage normies don't talk about muh evil fascists or muh dictator government, because they actually have a life. No one I knew in high school cared about politics other than a comment of "yeah, [PM] is retarded" at the very most. Though the Internet has made the amount of chronically online teenagers interested in politics larger. :feelshaha:
Yeah you’re right tbh. :feelskek: Also have never met a young person in real life giving a shit about politics. It’s always fucking Reddit.

they are indoctrinated and brainwashed into caring about fake politics like this. Muh red vs blue, muh leftism.
Yeah, it’s almost like they can’t NOT choose a side tbh. :feelshaha: They have to find something they identify with and defend it as strong as possible. It’s like developing a personality for them.

The truth is that nothing matters and everything is controlled
I think this is the first time where I've seen that cartoon without the Happy Merchant on it jfl

The other day I saw this 14 year old teenager on r/newiran talking about how our dictator government this, our shitty elections that, crying to westerners as if it’s gonna change anything… wtf? I kinda feel bad for them dude
Holy shit, i hate liberal pro-western dickriders so bad.

I saw this 14 year old teenager on r/newiran talking about how our dictator government this, our shitty elections that, crying to westerners as if it’s gonna change anything…
She wants Western Germanic chad to destroy her shit hole (the one she lives in as well as the one between her legs).

Reddit collects the most mentally challenged and anti social people of the world. 90% of them belong in a mental asylum.

Wokes brainwashing the youngest of the young with their degeneracy, but not all kids are sheep. The other side counter this by also doing their own propaganda, so kids these days are outspoken about politics.

The wokes are insufferable as fuck. The nazis are better and funny. Internet commotion between sides are pathetic but highest form of entertainment. :feelskek:

Zoomers are probably the most pussy deprived generation to exist so far, so they naturally try to fulfill the hole (heh) by political coping by becoming National Rodgerists or Marxist-Rodgerists.

I imagine the "Iranians" from that sub are almost exclusively expatriates living in Western countries.

who cares how young? when'd you realize you're an incel?

i agree that politics is fucking trash though; unless your ideology says "you're the man", it is bound to betray you.

None of them mentions the --jew.
Disclosed.

Because it gives people a (pseudo) sense of importance.

Whether from the right of left, both act like the bastions of morality, it is a good way for you to feel special, specially if in your daily life you're invisible.

They're effectively recruited by political ideologies in an effort to ever expand their pool of online foot soldiers.

Reddit collects the most mentally challenged and anti social people of the world. 90% of them belong in a mental asylum.

IIRC reddit is majority foid. When you see weak 'males' on reddit talking up a storm about something retarded (so 100% of reddit's discussions) know that it is more likely than not simply because the poster is actually a hole.