Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is pedophilia seen as the ultimate crime?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
Before anyone comes after me I want to say that I am not a pedophile and I do understand how bad pedophilia is

this is a very risky thread and I don't want people to think I support it. I do not. I am simply curious.

I know the pedos on here are gonna mock me for the disclaimer and call me a "soy :soy::soy::soy:" but I'm just making sure people understand I am merely asking a question

Ok with that out of the way my question is this:

why is pedophilia seen as literally the worst thing a human being can do? Like society DESPISES it, so much so that pedophiles get raped and tortured in prison and people love it.

I watch To Catch a Predator sometimes and it's crazy how much people hate pedos. Here is a sample of comments I saw on YouTube under a video about how a child rapist got beaten in prison

Comment about not wanting to fucking torture people gets no likes, and is ratioed by comment saying abuse is good:

maybe I'll understand if I ever have kids but right now I don't know why it's worthy of being tortured

Last edited:
I don't understand it either, sure they deserve the punishment but the freedom in which people express their hatred towards them is something else

But society is rotten to the core so jfl

pedophillia is not a crime, It's the sexual preference toward prepubescent childreen u retard

Stop treating children like subhumans :lasereyes:
what does that even fucking mean nigga, why aren't people on here capable of proper conversation jfl, I literally just wanna know

sure they deserve the punishment
They only deserve the punishment if they harmed a male child. If it's a female child I couldn't give a single fuck and it shouldn't be anything to warrant a sentence.

Because it destroys children’s mental health and can seriously mess them up later in life. Also, children are seen as super innocent

pedophillia is not a crime, It's the sexual preference toward prepubescent childreen u retard
shut the fuck up nigga, if you think violating a kid is okay you are genuinely fucking retarded

Don't mistake my question for me supporting child molesters lmao

They only deserve the punishment if they harmed a male child. If it's a female child I couldn't give a single fuck and it shouldn't be anything to warrant a sentence.
Based af holy shit :feelskek:
Because it destroys children’s mental health and can seriously mess them up later in life. Also, children are seen as super innocent
Many and more harmless things can mess them up but they are not punished as often nor receiver that amount of hatred

This is a good question tbh op

then why is bullying seen as redeemable?
Based af holy shit :feelskek:

Many and more harmless things can mess them up but they are not punished as often nor receiver that amount of hatred

yeah like bullying, it's still pretty bad but not seen as the end all be all

if you think violating a kid is okay you are genuinely fucking retarded
where did I say that?, a pedo is someone who is attracted to prepub childreen, not someone who violates childreen

because childreen are cute

What act to children is worse? It’s extremely difficult to get past it and the people who do it often had it done to them as kids. It makes people depressed and suicidal for years after

then why is bullying seen as redeemable?

yeah like bullying, it's still pretty bad but not seen as the end all be all
It’s usually not ( except some foids see it as a form of power and turns them on) but schools are working to prevent it. Also, it’s more understandable if it’s done by another child that can’t make rational choices yet

I don’t give a fuck if you wanna fuck a 17 year old or some shit but if you fuck a 5 year old? To the guillotines you go
I don’t like seeing weird niggas talking about some 10 year old girls but if a person is getting pressed over a 15 year old girl, that pisses me off.
Some retards think a 21 year old fucking a 17 year old is equivalent to fucking an infant

What act to children is worse? It’s extremely difficult to get past it and the people who do it often had it done to them as kids. It makes people depressed and suicidal for years after
No, I was not talking only about crimes committed to children but crimes in general, there are far worse than pedophilia yet don't get hated on as much.
Killing a lot of people for instance.

It’s usually not ( except some foids see it as a form of power and turns them on) but schools are working to prevent it. Also, it’s more understandable if it’s done by another child that can’t make rational choices yet
if I ever saw anyone who bullied me in middle school irl I would fucking kill them no kizzy

yet society says "it's okay bro :soy::soy::soy: you have to forgive :soy::soy::soy:"

bullying is traumatic too yet it's okay for people to get away with it lmao

if I ever saw anyone who bullied me in middle school irl I would fucking kill them no kizzy

yet society says "it's okay bro :soy::soy::soy: you have to forgive :soy::soy::soy:"

bullying is traumatic too yet it's okay for people to get away with it lmao
Like i said before since it’s done by other children who can’t make rational choices yet then it’s more understandable but schools are working on preventing bullying
No, I was not talking only about crimes committed to children but crimes in general, there are far worse than pedophilia yet don't get hated on as much.
Killing a lot of people for instance.
Because it’s done to children who are seen as the most innocent who aren’t capable of defending themselves who have their lives ruined before they even really started. I think it’s human nature to wanna be more protective of children

Last edited:
It’s not natural to like children, unlike it’s totally natural to like „females who reached puberty“.

agecucks are just hardcoded the wrong way

shut the fuck up nigga, if you think violating a kid is okay you are genuinely fucking retarded

Don't mistake my question for me supporting child molesters lmao
Get off the forum you soycuck simp, if you care so much about some young foid getting raped then you are a white knight

I don't like foids under 13, but if someone abused one I don't give a fuck

Because it is sexual. Anything that is related to sex gets attention. Beating up children by their parents or teachers at school, bullying etc don't get attention because it is not sexual.

Rape is natural. Murdering is natural too.

Just because something is or is not natural doesn't mean that it is or is not good.

Pedophilia is seen as the ultimate crime, because people were quite recently programmed so by the elite to remove competition. They don't care so much about bullying and toxic parents, which are extremely harmful to children.
Sex with children was never a thing, not in the animals world and not in humanity.

The only thing that is natural, is sex between grown men and women, in order to breed.

In history, one was seen as grown up, when he reached puberty, but not before.

I think, it’s a mental disorder, just like other sexual preferences, such as objectophilia or homosexuality.

Last edited:
Part virtue signalling, people are extremely vocal and gruesome/explicit when talking about what they think is the appropriate amount of violence to be used against pedos. Pretty much everybody does conspicuous rightthink for clout.

but mostly it’s because nobody wants their small child to get fucked, and wants to stay as far away as possible from a world where that kind of stuff happens.

It fucks them up, simply imagine being a 6 year old and your uncle sodomizing you. It should definitely be a crime, that being said, americucks take it too far, the mere sight of a naked 17 yo frightens them immensely. Any and everything even slightly related to sex near someone younger than 18 means pedophilia in the obese americuck's eyes.

Because that's how the media and everyone pushes it to be, their values are propagated onto others only to be spread further to more victims.
because childreen are cute
true

Bullying ( mental torture ) and beatings have the same consequences but for some reason its OK for boys to be bullied or engage in fights ( even if they don't want to ).
Well, some people have a weaker nervous system or are already mentally fucked by living in abusive family. While healthy and strong individuals who have supportive parents can protect themselves from bullying, for those already fucked by life bullying can be extremely traumatic.

Last edited:
Normcucks are just stupid, a clean 12 year old is far more attractive than an 18 year old foid tha's been ran through by 100s of Chads and Tyrones already

maybe I'll understand if I ever have kids but right now I don't know why it's worthy of being tortured
idk man maybe if u had kids you wouldnt want them to be raped but thats just me

Bullying ( mental torture ) and beatings have the same consequences but for some reason its OK for boys to be bullied or engage in fights ( even if they don't want to ).

Well, some people have a weaker nervous system or are already mentally fucked by living in abusive family. While healthy and strong individuals who have supportive parents can protect themselves from bullying, for those already fucked by life bullying can be extremely traumatic.
Well, like i was telling the other guy. Bullying is more understandable since it was from other children who aren’t capable of making rational choices. But also I personally think being molested/raped as a child by an adult does more damage than being bullied. All it takes is being sexually abused as a child once to leave the child with depression/guilt, shame, eating disorders, depression, sexual problems, relationship problems, and a lot of child molesters were molested as children themselves

There’s not really a conscious act an adult can do to a child that’s worse that molestation/rape other than murder. Growing up in a broken home can do a lot of damage but usually isn’t that hard to get help with. But all it takes is being molested once to totally mess a child’s life up

Well, like i was telling the other guy. Bullying is more understandable since it was from other children who aren’t capable of making rational choices. But also I personally think being molested/raped as a child by an adult does more damage than being bullied. All it takes is being sexually abused as a child once to leave the child with depression/guilt, shame, eating disorders, depression, sexual problems, relationship problems, and a lot of child molesters were molested as children themselves

There’s not really a conscious act an adult can do to a child that’s worse that molestation/rape other than murder. Growing up in a broken home can do a lot of damage but usually isn’t that hard to get help with. But all it takes is being molested once to totally mess a child’s life up
I am aware about the consequences of molestation. Regarding bullying. Sometimes children are bullied by adults ( e.g. teachers ) or intimidated by teenagers which also can lead to depression and other problems.

I am aware about the consequences of molestation. Regarding bullying. Sometimes children are bullied by adults ( e.g. teachers ) or intimidated by teenagers which also can lead to depression and other problems.
I don’t think it’s as damaging as molestation/rape(like children who were bullied usually don’t do it to others when they grow up unlike child molesters who were often molested themselves) but yes can be really damaging if it continues to go on.

Normcucks are just stupid, a clean 12 year old is far more attractive than an 18 year old foid tha's been ran through by 100s of Chads and Tyrones already
dude i'd rather fuck an 18 year old over a 12 year old. 18 year olds are extremely attractive. I find girls most attractive at 18, but 12?!?! they aren't attractive at all.

finding 18 year olds hot is super normal among older men, but many men might not admit it because age gaps are stigmatized, but finding 12 year olds attractive is quite unusual. they're underdeveloped while 18 year olds reached full sexual maturity.

Only gay or forced sexual acts should be punished.

Anything else just comes natural.

Im not a pedophile btw.

I do understand how bad pedophilia is

why is pedophilia seen as literally the worst thing a human being can do?
Pedophilia is not an action/behavior it is a state of mind.

One of the major problems is that normies have low-IQ vocabularies and start using this word to describe a behavior as opposed to a paraphilia diagnosis which has a correlation with those behaviors.
destroys children’s mental health and can seriously mess them up
Do you know what ACTUALLY destroys children's mentla health and messes them up later in life?

Growing up as an ugly little boy.

Getting a boobjob from your cute babysitter growing up as an ugly shota would prob boost your esteem, it's being othered/rejected by all your looksmatches in your same grade that would ruin your esteem.
It’s extremely difficult to get past it and the people who do it often had it done to them as kids. It makes people depressed and suicidal for years after
Hey how about we worry about this stuff after we cancel the rabbinists who engage in circumcision+metziza combo?

Anyone not prioritizing this is a hypocrite concern-troll
I don’t give a fuck if you wanna fuck a 17 year old or some shit but if you fuck a 5 year old? To the guillotines you go
there should be a sliding scale of concern if we're talking about stuff like "just let her grab my dick" as opposed to "jammed my dick into her until she bled" though IMO

plus you're obviously ignoring the less clear middle ground of 6-16 in your choice of numbers
children who are seen as the most innocent who aren’t capable of defending themselves who have their lives ruined before they even really started
buying into the "life ruined" bullshit, srsly

Last edited:
It’s not natural to like children, unlike it’s totally natural to like „females who reached puberty“.
It's "natural" to like both, actually.

But you shouldn't want to be doing sadistic shit like jamming yourself balls-deep into prepubescent pussy as she cries out in pain.

Basically the natural limiter should be only wanting to do things which feel pleasant for your partner.
I don't like foids under 13, but if someone abused one I don't give a fuck
apathy like that leads to more jaded adult foids with a grievance against us for our apathy =/
Someone knows some fragments of Bible where pedophilia is condemned? Clearly, without far-fetched interpretations
The closest thing I can imagine is maybe something relating to Onanism where you spill your seed in an act that can't produce children.

I don't know if I accurately understand the Onan parabel though.

When you commit a crime because of a disagrement or because you need money you are doing it out of a means to an end, when you fuck a child you are destroying his/her life and their family, for no reason but sick pleasure. Most crimes are commited as a mean to an end or on impulsivity, or carelessness. Sex with minors is difrent, that's why people get so mad.

If you're sexually attracted to a person/animal you cannot reproduce with, I'd say that qualifies as mental illness.

This means homosexuality, beastiality, and pedophilia are mental illnesses.

The caveat being that actual pedophilia is attraction to pre pubescents... definitely not 14-17 year olds like too many normtards harp about.

Why exactly do you support medieval-style punishment for the ”crime” of a man simply sticking his dick in a hole that will be used as chads cum disposal in less than a decade?
This phrasing sounds a bit minimizing IMO.

Early sex and abandonment might lead to the type of psychology which accelerates a foid's descent into Chad carouseling, it makes you wonder if you could've saved her by sparing her that early on.

Obviously homosexual pedophilia should be punished fairly (i.e fair trial and imprisonment + therapy if possible) but straight pedophilia between a 16+ male and younger female shouldn’t carry strict punishments, especially if it isn’t forced and doesn’t cause any physical harm
You're using the term "pedophilia" to describe an action, but it is a paraphilia, a mindset.

Should be saying "sexual acts" in these cases.
Sex with children was never a thing, not in the animals world and not in humanity.
it's been a thing in humanity a long time and I'm pretty sure there are a lot of observed non-human animal examples

kind of irrelevant if we see it in nature though: animal males literally kill each other in duels for pussy and shit too, and rape has also "been a thing" as well
I would lower that age to 14 years, but otherwise yes, those who want to fuck girls should be guillotined.
so you're saying no punishment to have 14yo sex partner but if you even ogle a 13yo girl, decapitate? seems silly bro
It fucks them up, simply imagine being a 6 year old and your uncle sodomizing you.
You're jumping to one of the more extreme examples to try and prove the idea of it being universally disturbing.

What about an uncle who instead of sodomizing his niece, gently gives her spongebaths and when she's aroused and begging for it, performs cunnilingus on her until she orgasms?

Is that really going to be equated with sneaking into her bedroom and raping her up her anus?

Clearly you'll have different impacts w/ different contexts
children who were bullied usually don’t do it to others when they grow up
unlike child molesters who were often molested themselves
There's no way you can prove this, too little data

Last edited:
I watch To Catch a Predator sometimes and it's crazy how much people hate pedos.
Some of those guys are normies with wifes and gf's, I feel no sorry for them getting caught specifically. Then some of those guys are clearly thirsty incels, I feel sorry for them.

dude i'd rather fuck an 18 year old over a 12 year old. 18 year olds are extremely attractive. I find girls most attractive at 18, but 12?!?! they aren't attractive at all.
the cope is strong here

finding 18 year olds hot is super normal among older men, but many men might not admit it because age gaps are stigmatized, but finding 12 year olds attractive is quite unusual.
No, it's only unusual to admit it to others or even to yourself because normies are conformists

they're underdeveloped while 18 year olds reached full sexual maturity.
what specific factors are you zeroing in on here? just admit you have a fetish for a giant bushy pubic mound or something, I'm into that sometimes
Only gay or forced sexual acts should be punished.
IDGAF about punishing faggots, what am I trying to do, force them to try and fuck foids and become more competition for pussy?

I also DGAF if lesbians want to do tribadism and suck each other off.

The primary problem here is foids not providing sex to heterosexual men so we should be focusing on was to encourage that.

IE maybe make criminalize fucking Chad where the sentence/punishment is to fuck two incels for each time you fucked a Chad.

Last edited:
You're jumping to one of the more extreme examples to try and prove the idea of it being universally disturbing.

What about an uncle who instead of sodomizing his niece, gently gives her spongebaths and when she's aroused and begging for it, performs cunnilingus on her until she orgasms?
I'm pretty sure if the child is prepubescent the act will simply make them uncomfortable. However although I know it's pretty widely accepted that early sexual experiences usually lead to depression and shit like that after the child has grown, I will say I don't know whether that is because of society or a natural reaction and I really don't feel like searching this shit up, and since I don't think society is changing anytime soon when it comes to this issue, for now it's the same result.
My example was a way to convey the fact that women think having sex with non chad men is disgusting, the younger the woman is the more disgusting she finds it actually. So I'm pretty sure it's quite accurate to say 10~ yo girls wouldn't want their uncle anywhere near them.

1. They've bought into the feminist idea that sexual crimes are worse than any other type of crime. "Some guy having his eyes gouged out while alive? Hahaha, sucks to be him"; "hey, you find 10 yos attractive?????? that's sick man, you should be banned, fucking pedos need to be hanged". PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS ARE FEMINISTS EVEN IF THEY DON'T KNOW IT. Gramsci said that his goal was that everyone would become a communist even without knowing what it means, and the same was accomplished for feminism since it's the current flagship of the revolutionary movement anyway.

2. Biased data was used to try and prove that sexual acts cause more trauma than any other thing. For instance, the Kinsey report would have men violently raping 4 yo boys and this gets stretched to men having non-coercive, non-violent sex with 15 yo girls somehow.

They cherrypick the worst cases of children who suffered all types of abuse together (sexual, physical, psychological, negligence, you name it), plus having their father/uncle/whatever (it's usually someone close doing those types of abuse) suddenly yanked from their lives and being told by a psychologist that the sexual stuff that happened was the worst thing possible, etc, and use it to overmephasize the feminist idea that sexual shit causes more harm than even torture.

This type of shit is as scientific as planets one trillion light years from earth where it snows sunscreen lotion are.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure if the child is prepubescent the act will simply make them uncomfortable.
Sex is generally uncomfortable for any foid if there's no foreplay/arousal

However although I know it's pretty widely accepted that early sexual experiences usually lead to depression
Normies "widely accept" a bunch of lies and bullshit. They skew "science" studies to suit preconceived notions and goals.

and shit like that after the child has grown, I will say I don't know whether that is because of society or a natural reaction and I really don't feel like searching this shit up, and since I don't think society is changing anytime soon when it comes to this issue, for now it's the same result.
Basically the negativity surrounding it are big factors that would fuck up psychology, the necessary secrecy/guilt

That of course skews any possible study you could do on inherent factors divorced from those social-induced ramifications

women think having sex with non chad men is disgusting
the younger the woman is the more disgusting she finds it actually
This seems like a cope to me TBH.

I think women get more disgusted by sub-Chad men as the go foreward in life and become more twisted/entitled by society.

You can have outliers who are the reverse and become less entitled in time (humble gentlewomen) but they are the exception to the norm.

I'm pretty sure it's quite accurate to say 10~ yo girls wouldn't want their uncle anywhere near them.
On average yes but there's no universal rule, attraction is always circumstantial.

She might legit feel different if she really likes his personality but then normies would condemn that as 'grooming'.
PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS ARE FEMINISTS EVEN IF THEY DON'T KNOW IT.
I don't know if I'd even term it feminism at this point because their alarmism is actually bad for the foid population in the long term.

It's basically a bunch of ancient foids so concerned with their SMV that they demonize anyone who dares not prioritize roasties as sex objects.

I'd struggle to call that "feminism" when it's like the female version of Cronus eating Zeus. More like "pseudo-feminism".

The young virginal foids these roasties are denying happiness are more "female" than the roasties who via microchimerism have become hermaphrodites by being 90% chad cum after thousand-mile carousel rides.

So it is basically the less feminine waging war against the more feminine... can we really call that "feminism" ?

Feminism should be about the greater good for foids long-term and "feminism" is not.

It's kind of like how alleged "Liberalism" these days is actually fascism in disguise, and "Democrats" are subverting the voting system w/ duplicate votes and voter intimidation.

It's actually pseudo-liberals, pseudo-democrats and pseudo-feminists who are the enemy here.

Legit feminists, legit liberals and legit democrats were ousted a long time ago from the groups which bear these names now.

Last edited:
the cope is strong here

No, it's only unusual to admit it to others or even to yourself because normies are conformists

what specific factors are you zeroing in on here? just admit you have a fetish for a giant bushy pubic mound or something, I'm into that sometimes

IDGAF about punishing faggots, what am I trying to do, force them to try and fuck foids and become more competition for pussy?

I also DGAF if lesbians want to do tribadism and suck each other off.

The primary problem here is foids not providing sex to heterosexual men so we should be focusing on was to encourage that.

IE maybe make criminalize fucking Chad where the sentence/punishment is to fuck two incels for each time you fucked a Chad.
dude literally phallometric studies show low attraction to 12 year olds among men. They aren't even halfway done with puberty. they aren't sexually mature.