Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is my mind so fixed on negativity?

Deleted member 195

Deleted member 195

Self-banned
-
I understand that negativity can be the primary focus for our psyche to help us not be oblivious to potential "threats" around us BUT No matter what the scenario is, I'll start overthinking and somehow, create a twisted version of what I've experienced in my head to make it out to be negative to kill off all joy. This can't be natural.

Even if what I experienced is mostly positive, my brain will find the one thing that wasn't and completely warp that positive memory into a negative one. I don't know how to stop this. I don't know what medicine i'm supposed to take or what mental practice i'm supposed to utilize but I need to change. I need to stop this downward spiral. I need any advice anyone can give

You're a day1cel but this is the first time ive seen you

"just have sex, bro!". Tbh that would be the best option. İ think all of this is because we don't live up to our expectations.

If your problem genuinely is overthinking and negative thoughts your best bet might unironically be cognitive-behavioral therapy

But if those thoughts are just a symptom of your incel predicament then that isnt gonna do shit. Jewpills might helpa a little idk

I understand that negativity can be the primary focus for our psyche to help us not be oblivious to potential "threats" around us BUT No matter what the scenario is, I'll start overthinking and somehow, create a twisted version of what I've experienced in my head to make it out to be negative to kill off all joy. This can't be natural.

Even if what I experienced is mostly positive, my brain will find the one thing that wasn't and completely warp that positive memory into a negative one. I don't know how to stop this. I don't know what medicine i'm supposed to take or what mental practice i'm supposed to utilize but I need to change. I need to stop this downward spiral. I need any advice anyone can give
You have a demon inside you that wont give you peace.Have someone cast it out in jesus name