Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is MGTOW so delusional as to think they're "winning" a war

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Women's power grows daily. Women have no interest in men dropping out. Even if half of men dropped out, it wouldn't make any difference as women only go for the very top men.

Another theme is how women only want younger guys these days. Just LOL. Non-chads in their 20s have to date women in their 30s and 40s.

So much for winning.

It's over.

I would never be mgtow they are a bunch of copers.

The only way their "war" would bring about change is if they stopped paying taxes. Since they're good, law following betas their frustration amounts to nothing

Genecel said:
It’s a huge cope boyo don’t fall into the MGTOW black hole

If you still have hope that there will be a femoid above 2/10 that will want to be with you then you're coping

"MGTOW black hole"

How are you not falling for the blue pilled delusions of normies?

Posting on a subreddit isn't making women lose, lol

MGTOW is for 35+

They have been cucked and divorce raped. They embrace the black pill, but they are older and more mature, so they move on instead of rotting.

I'd rather be a virgin than have some woman steal years of my heard earned money from me.

Usually women win from the start to the end.

Grain_of_sin said:
MGTOW is for 35+

They have been cucked and divorce raped. They embrace the black pill, but they are older and more mature, so they move on instead of rotting.

I'd rather be a virgin than have some woman steal years of my heard earned money from me.

>war.
Meanwhile foids are enjoying life and not even knowing about those rejects while a mgtow copes home alone masturbating over how he is winning by being rejected and irrelevant.

MGTOW is for divorced rape 40+ men

The resources have already been extracted.

i respect MGTOW for their black pilled beliefs. Stop the violence, increase the peace.