Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is Japanse the only non-white language that doesn't sound completely subhuman?

You can tell how broke a country is by how subhuman their language sounds.

the japs were cultured in the past i guess

No the don't, but many of them( me included) are, true white people like you see in Germany are a minority.They just larp as white
The Italians that look ethnic are mostly jews like (((Al Pacino))). Real Italians are white.

The Italians that look ethnic are mostly jews like (((Al Pacino))). Real Italians are white.
No it's the total opposite real italians look ethnics and few "white" people you'll find are rapebabys who larp as aryans just because they happen to have lighter hair or eyes, anyway they aren't that common either.Real white people like in Germany or the Netherlands are even more rare.Their existence is a national threat and the reason most of the men here are incels or batabux at best

No it's the total opposite real italians look ethnics and few "white" people you'll find are rapebabys who larp as aryans just because they happen to have lighter hair or eyes, anyway they aren't that common either.Real white people like in Germany or the Netherlands are even more rare.Their existence is a national threat and the reason most of the men here are incels or batabux at best
Yup just look at all these ethnics
Italian supporters celebrating at stadium with flags. Group of fans watching a match and cheering team Italy. Sport and lifestyle concepts. Stock Photo - 86431576

And if Italian isn't a white language then neither is French.

Yup just look at all these ethnics
Italian supporters celebrating at stadium with flags. Group of fans watching a match and cheering team Italy. Sport and lifestyle concepts. Stock Photo - 86431576

And if Italian isn't a white language then neither is French.

Just cherrypicking an image doesn't prove anything.I live here and most people i see look like subhuman ethnics, the foids lust over the few top 10% ""'''white"""" repebabys for muh blonde eyes and the rest is incel or has to settle for a landwhale at best.I wish they would just leave us alone and go into their countries of origin instead of cheating here