Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is Japanse the only non-white language that doesn't sound completely subhuman?

Some characters derived from chinese. But most of them came from bonji. Read the link that I have posted.

Not only that, the sequence of letters in the hiragana/katakana follow the similar sequence as siddham.

For example:

Japanese vowels: A, E, U, Ae, O
Siddham: A, Aa, E, Ee, U, Uu, Ri, Ae, Oi, O, Ou

Japanese consonants: ka, ki, ku, ke, ko
Siddham consonants: ka, kha, ga, gha

Etc.

Also, there are many grammatical similarities, specially in the rule of phrase, compounds and S-NP-V rule etc.

What I'm saying, Japanese is way more closer to curry language than western/european languages.

There are also many vocabulary overlaps with Pali, Sanskrit and Japanese.
It's
A I U E O
And yes, I agree it has more similarities with languages that are more from the west.
Finnish has a lot of similarities with Japanese. Not only in sound but in grammar too. Just check how both languages handle moods.

Btw Sanskrit is related to English so it's more likely influence from Sanskrit is due to contact, not relationship.

Japanese definitely is different from other eastern languages by lacking tones and not being analytical in grammar. The languages from more west are more similar (I never said Europe)

Kinda but it sounds like the same Ching Chong bullshit to me
GookSpeak
Just about every ethnic language from Punjabi to Ubuntu sound subhuman as fuck. Even other gook languages amount to nothing but straight up ear rape. But not Japanese. In fact Japanese even mog some White languages. Why is that?
GookNiggerCope
Arab sounds pretty nice tbh.
Arabic sounds good, but they are basically white anyway.

Japanese has a elegant sound to it but It can sound kinda cucked sometimes like when it’s spoken formally, they sound overly subservient.

Last edited:
japanese is better than all languages.

sub>dub

I don’t like how Japanese sounds but I like Korean.

Just about every ethnic language from Punjabi to Ubuntu sound subhuman as fuck. Even other gook languages amount to nothing but straight up ear rape. But not Japanese. In fact Japanese even mog some White languages. Why is that?
Japanese sounds like a horrid jangle mess of spanish to me.
The only time it sounds unique is when the sentences end with "mas". The rest sounds very spanish or mexican or italian or whatever to me.

Because the Japanese are the only non-white race that aren't completely subhuman.

Because the Japanese are the only non-white race that aren't completely subhuman.
cope modern japanese are weak pathetic men. Japanese men a century ago would be rolling in their graves at the state of Japanese males.

When the Japanese had masculine qualities.

images

Now: modern effeminate fag boys, who would scream at the sight of blood

images

cope modern japanese are weak pathetic men. Japanese men a century ago would be rolling in their graves at the state of Japanese males.

Same is true for white / Western men.

it sounds like spanish w less flavor

it sounds like spanish w less flavor
WTF kind of cope is this? Japanese doesn't even sound remotely close to Spanish. And Spanish sounds subhuman as fuck when spoken by beaners.

I used to live in Japan for 8 years buddy boyo. Japanese is the first language I learned to speak. Hiragana and Katakana is mostly derived from Bonji is a well known fact. Every Japanese knows it.
Interesting, how did the Japanese treat an Indian guy in their own country?

How are you guys feeling about Ukrainian,tho? Probably sounds like polish to you.

Arabic sounds good tbh

Korean sounds cool as well

Interesting, how did the Japanese treat an Indian guy in their own country?

It's a dilemma, they venerate ancient Indian culture but they treat Indian people like shit, specially if you are shit-skinned. They also treat blacks like shit. But you will do good if you are very light skinned curry, like if you are very light.

They worship white men like gods, specially Americans. They generally hate blacks but not blacks from America. They worship anything that is American.

But hardcore nationalist Japanese don't, they hate all kinds of foreigners.

I don't know if my language can be considered white(probably not) but Japanese mog it hard ngl. I think it's because of It's simple phonology and lack of tones and ching chong sounds like mandarin or korean, don't know about other Asian languages .Also there's nore to a language than just soud chinese doesn't sound as good as Japanese but i like the way it's written (especially traditional Chinese) more than Japanese because i think kanji and kana don't blend very well together.

Japanese enables you to cope to an unprecedented level though ngl, i would really like to learn if i wasn't low iq
Do Italians consider themselves ethnics?

What about Korean?
Or how about Arabic?
Mongolian is based and high T, you’re a fucking cuck if you disagree.
Mongolian isn't ugly or dirty like what russians say about it

Last edited:
It's
A I U E O
I tried to type like in Hepburn, but couldn't find a way to type accents.

Finnish has a lot of similarities with Japanese. Not only in sound but in grammar too. Just check how both languages handle moods.

That's interesting, like what kind of similarity?

Btw Sanskrit is related to English

Sanskrit has nothing to do with English, lmao.

The languages from more west are more similar (I never said Europe)

Then what do you mean by "west"?

I don't understand, how it's a gook language?
Finnish is not Indo-European but rather Ural-Altaic which is a gook language family.

ural-altaic.gif

They got cucked by mongols.

Last edited:
Finnish is not Indo-European but rather Ural-Altaic which is a gook language family.

Image result for Ural-Altaic languages

They got cucked by mongols.

I see, I didn't know that. Or may be because of Sami language influence? Because I knew Samis are closley related to gooks.

Do Italians consider themselves ethnics?
No the don't, but many of them( me included) are, true white people like you see in Germany are a minority.They just larp as white

American native languages sound good

They are related, dude
Both are Indo-European languages
a0t87c3wije01.png

Sami is related to Finnish. In Finnish we call our country Suomi.

I know about Indo-European languages, in that sense yea, they are related. I used to think Finnish is also Indo-European, but it's not.

I know about Indo-European languages, in that sense yea, they are related. I used to think Finnish is also Indo-European, but it's not.
Naah definitely not Indo-European. People always think Swedish and Finnish are related but we don't understand each other at all. Swedish grammar is close to English, Finnish grammar is close to Mongolian/Turkish/Japanese.
The words are completely different too

Naah definitely not Indo-European. People always think Swedish and Finnish are related but we don't understand each other at all. Swedish grammar is close to English, Finnish grammar is close to Mongolian/Turkish/Japanese.
The words are completely different too

I see.

It's a dilemma, they venerate ancient Indian culture but they treat Indian people like shit, specially if you are shit-skinned. They also treat blacks like shit. But you will do good if you are very light skinned curry, like if you are very light.

They worship white men like gods, specially Americans. They generally hate blacks but not blacks from America. They worship anything that is American.

But hardcore nationalist Japanese don't, they hate all kinds of foreigners.
Wow, it makes me wonder what makes them prefer Americans over other Westerners, given it was they who dropped two A-bombs on them which targeted civilians.

What are their stereotypes about Indians and African blacks compared to Blacks from America?