Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is Japanse the only non-white language that doesn't sound completely subhuman?

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Just about every ethnic language from Punjabi to Ubuntu sound subhuman as fuck. Even other gook languages amount to nothing but straight up ear rape. But not Japanese. In fact Japanese even mog some White languages. Why is that?

I think Slavic languages are cooler than Japanese.

Arab sounds pretty nice tbh.

Because Japanese comes more from the west originally.
Their language is aglutinative (like Finnish, Turkish and Mongolian) and doesn't have tones like most languages in Asia that are analytical (Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai).

Their language is aglutinative (like Finnish, Turkish and Mongolian) and doesn't have tones like most languages in Asia that are analytical (Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai).
Cope. It's actually the other way around. Finnish and some other Europeans speak gook languages because of Ghengis Khan.

Cope. It's actually the other way around. Finnish and some other Europeans speak gook languages because of Ghengis Khan.
I know my language comes from asia (we were in Finland way before ching is Khan)
full

Your people got cucked hard by mongols.
No we didn't. The ruskies invaded our territories and the Mongols started raping them because ruskies were between us and the mongols :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

No we didn't. The ruskies invaded our territories and the Mongols started raping them because ruskies were between us and the mongols :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Then why do you guys speak a gook language?

Japanese are based

Kinda but it sounds like the same Ching Chong bullshit to me

Then why do you guys speak a gook language?
We came from asia way before slavs even existed. As ice ige was over and the ice was melting, we moved west and north (Hungarians moved west and south)

No. WTF. Japanese language is phonologically similar to Austronesian languages (Abbo language). Because it's heavily influenced by the Jomon culture. Jomons are descended from ancestors of Australian Abbos and Abbo-curries. It's also influenced by Tibeto-Burman, Turkic and Mongolic language.

Japanese Hiragana and Katakana writing system came from the curry language.

Japanese language has nothing to do with west.

portuguese can be considered a non white language tbh ngl
lots of arabic influence

Japanese Hiragana and Katakana writing system came from the curry language.
Not sure where you're getting your info dude...
Hiragana and Katakana come from Chinese characters

320px-Hiragana_origin.svg.png

Not sure where you're getting your info dude...
Hiragana and Katakana come from Chinese characters
6XuYYHLxCeZ-WKXFdp33va_vSVwlRAjmcoqZNxIef_0.jpg

Hiragana/Katakana both came from Manyogana. They are called Kana systems. Kana system came from Siddham script (Bonji).

They directly use simplified version of the Chinese characters, called Kanji.

Some theory says Kana system is a simplified version of Chinese, yes, that might be true for some characters, not all.

Kana is mostly influenced by Siddham (Bonji) and it was mainly developed by monk Kukai. Who wanted to keep the "curryness" in the Japanese Buddhist scriptures.

Many white languages sound subhuman as well. Tbh I like russian and japanese the most.

Many white languages sound subhuman as well. Tbh I like russian and japanese the most.
"White" languages like Finnish, Hungarian, and Estonian sound subhuman because they are gook languages.

Some theory
Cope.
Let's keep it to facts, buddy boyo.
full

Btw
I read about languages every single day. Hence, I've made the language learning guide and language facts topics.

And yes, Hiragana is extremely cursified Chinese characters and Katakana is taking a part of Chinese characters. That's what I before

im not cantonese but cantonese is one of the most based non white language

Cope.
Let's keep it to facts, buddy boyo.
full

Btw
I read about languages every single day. Hence, I've made the language learning guide and language facts topics.

And yes, Hiragana is extremely cursified Chinese characters and Katakana is taking a part of Chinese characters. That's what I before

I used to live in Japan for 8 years buddy boyo. Japanese is the first language I learned to speak. Hiragana and Katakana is mostly derived from Bonji is a well known fact. Every Japanese knows it.

Because you're a fucking weeb whose only experience with the Japanese language is jacking off to animated teenage girls with abnormally large breasts.

Hebrew sounds cool

I like Zulu language

I used to live in Japan for 8 years buddy boyo. Japanese is the first language I learned to speak. Hiragana and Katakana is mostly derived from Bonji is a well known fact. Every Japanese knows it.
were u bullied there

I don't know if my language can be considered white(probably not) but Japanese mog it hard ngl. I think it's because of It's simple phonology and lack of tones and ching chong sounds like mandarin or korean, don't know about other Asian languages .Also there's nore to a language than just soud chinese doesn't sound as good as Japanese but i like the way it's written (especially traditional Chinese) more than Japanese because i think kanji and kana don't blend very well together.

Japanese enables you to cope to an unprecedented level though ngl, i would really like to learn if i wasn't low iq

They have always told me they come from Chinese.
All the sources say they come from Chinese.

Even you said "some theories".
Keep it to facts, buddy boyo
full

I mean, russian sounds pretty dope if you ask me.

No japanese is just as cringe. You're just okay with it because of frequent exposure.

You're just used to hearing it in subbed anime. It is a pretty sounding language, but not the only one.

Japanese sounds kinda annoying when foids are speaking it. Especially high pitched ones.

They have always told me they come from Chinese.
All the sources say they come from Chinese.

Even you said "some theories".
Keep it to facts, buddy boyo
full

Some characters derived from chinese. But most of them came from bonji. Read the link that I have posted.

Not only that, the sequence of letters in the hiragana/katakana follow the similar sequence as siddham.

For example:

Japanese vowels: A, E, U, Ae, O
Siddham: A, Aa, E, Ee, U, Uu, Ri, Ae, Oi, O, Ou

Japanese consonants: ka, ki, ku, ke, ko
Siddham consonants: ka, kha, ga, gha

Etc.

Also, there are many grammatical similarities, specially in the rule of phrase, compounds and S-NP-V rule etc.

What I'm saying, Japanese is way more closer to curry language than western/european languages.

There are also many vocabulary overlaps with Pali, Sanskrit and Japanese.