Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it when you do something better than a woman they get jealous?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Biologically males have skills that surpass women, and they can accomplish achievements they can't do. But there is always a woman that is jealous and want to put men down. I want to gun those women down, for being jealous.

Men are the same though. Women are physically and mentally inferior, so they get jealous and cope with how they present themselves on media.

Men are the same though. Women are physically and mentally inferior, so they get jealous and cope with how they present themselves on media.
I agree with that. THey want to invalidate men's accomplishments and flex their own gender accomplishments. Men also can get competitive too. The men bashing on media is worse than feminists. I see their simps support these femanazis and validate what they do, which makes me cringe.

Biologically males have skills that surpass women, and they can accomplish achievements they can't do. But there is always a woman that is jealous and want to put men down. I want to gun those women down, for being jealous.
Inferior creatures will always be envious of superior beings

Men don't get jealous?