Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why is it so hard to rope?

• Thread starter ericdraven10101999
  • Start date
ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
I tried in 2019 2018 2016 2012 but now it seems to be a problem. Yep guess I was young and dumb l back then. But the whole Christ propaganda had been melted into my brain. Goto hell repent shit. What you think about roping ? Is it hard for you when the time comes?

I don't believe in any religion, so no, its not hard for me. I don't know if you mean rope literally, but I would recommend a gun, shotgun. I will probably kill myself in 3 - 5 years if things continue like this, a shotgun slug to the head causes a explosion and normies will have to clean your brain and bones from the entire room.

Sadly, there are users here who believe responding with ER instantly is wise.

Re: whoah gotta go to psychologist
Moronism
Png

#181265842Thursday, January 07, 2016 10:51 PM CST
You are not glad that you have an attentive and secretive psychologist? That is rather unfortunate.
Re: Thanks, internet.
Moronism
Png

#181266041Thursday, January 07, 2016 10:55 PM CST
Yes, I often ponder about whether I would have been able to effectively manipulate other male individuals on a psychological-basis if I was born as a woman.Truly, I have ascended from the facade being conveyed by matriarchal society.
Re: I have a career conflict
Moronism
Png

#181266246Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:01 PM CST
Yes, you should continue your career pathway.You can compensate for your lack of physique by quickly orientating your skull and ramming into the opposition. The helmets will protect you from permanent damage.

I read pretty much everything you can about all the big religions a few years ago. Nothing makes any sense, especially christianity. And even if god were somehow real, thats just horrible. The bible and quoran descriptions of god are basically a completely sadistic psychopath

I read pretty much everything you can about all the big religions a few years ago. Nothing makes any sense, especially christianity. And even if god were somehow real, thats just horrible. The bible and quoran descriptions of god are basically a completely sadistic psychopath
I mean I should be the God of the forum

I tried in 2019 2018 2016 2012 but now it seems to be a problem. Yep guess I was young and dumb l back then. But the whole Christ propaganda had been melted into my brain. Goto hell repent shit. What you think about roping ? Is it hard for you when the time comes?
Can I ask what exactly you tried and how painful was it? For research purposes.

Can I ask what exactly you tried and how painful was it? For research purposes.
Bag over hesd tied with hdmi wire on neck and then pills unisom and then othee time i ran away wen i was 12 and i was basicslly gonna fie of stsrvation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back