Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why is it so hard to accept that it’s over ?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★
Depends on the person

So, you’re at peace with it?
I accepted that it’s over, I don’t like it but there’s not much else I can do except for accepting it

its over and it was rigged from the start boyo, you had one shot and you messed it up.
im gonna end up deleting my player character one of these days

its how satan tricks you into staying here.

its over and it was rigged from the start boyo, you had one shot and you messed it up.
im gonna end up deleting my player character one of these days
Same. I better rope than living this fucking miserable life

All of us have one and only shot but I don’t get it how I messed it up. Nothing was in my control
thats the problem society hates men having control over themselves. its a threat to the establishment

No amount of leanmaxxing, softmaxximg or even hardmaxxing will work for some people. Wish I wasn’t that unfortunate

Because, it doesn't feel real. You are like why me? Why do I have to suffer? What's the merit? It's hard to accept but eventually you accept it.

its that they try and sabotage you because they need a reminder that they are better than someone
And they enjoy it, including “ Le most emphatic gender.” That’s the most brutal part

Because, it doesn't feel real. You are like why me? Why do I have to suffer? What's the merit? It's hard to accept but eventually you accept it.
Part of me is still coping and think it’s a dream which will be ending soon.

And they enjoy it, including “ Le most emphatic gender.” That’s the most brutal part
thats false propaganda men are the more empathic gender, the more romantic gender. the kinder gender

I havent fully accepted it's over I still message foids on dating websites with 0 success

I havent fully accepted it's over I still message foids on dating websites with 0 success
Stop humiliating yourself broceol. You know you’ll never get shit.

When I do, it’s like a crushing weight is suddenly put on my head. It’s like I feel the depression physically descending onto my body

Your brain is designed to never accept its over without demanding self destruction. You need to cope to even survive.

Self-preservation

They're either too young (naive / sensitive) to "give up" or they're in full-denial because they've overdosed on the red pill too hard, aka "mgtow" and "pua" communities.

Because inceldom is not a natural state, and the body does everything it needs to self preserve and sruvive.

I've already accepted that's it's over for me and there's no hope, right now I'm just waiting to die :feelscry:

Because of survival instinct

I've accepted that it's over, however I'm incredibly bitter about it.

Because the human brain was designed to cope. Embracing the blackpill goes against our nature. That's partly why the majority of incels never accept it.

I've accepted it's over, I'm just to cowardly to finish the job.

When I do, it’s like a crushing weight is suddenly put on my head. It’s like I feel the depression physically descending onto my body
Holy shit. I get the same feeling. Thought I was the only one and my brain goes back to the bluepill again and again so that I could cope. There are days that I wake up thinking that I look normal, good and still have a chance.

Because the human brain was designed to cope. Embracing the blackpill goes against our nature. That's partly why the majority of incels never accept it.
I believe that very few people can fully accept the blackpill

Because inceldom is not a natural state, and the body does everything it needs to self preserve and sruvive.
It’s not normal and we are rejects

Because people want to delude themselves into believing in false hope

For some people there is no help or cope left. Just suicide.

Because society peer pressures you into things like becoming a productive member of society which includes having sex and reproducing children. Some people want marriage to come with that. And if they find out that you are a adult male Virgin, they're gonna view you either as a closeted homosexual patify or somebody who has mental health issues, and they view you as a Burden towards. Everybody else a weirdo a freak, a loser, a retard and you will never fit in with the vast majority of normal people. You are a genetic failure and nature. Told you you are not allowed to breed by giving you shit genetics. This is how the world works I wish I was aborted.