Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Childbirth can’t be that bad

Tbh trying to yeet a 3-something kg alive thing out of your vagina must be rather painful

But compared to a lifetime of inceldom, our suffering is bigger

Tbh trying to yeet a 3-something kg alive thing out of your vagina must be rather painful

But compared to a lifetime of inceldom, our suffering is bigger
Yeah, childbirth can’t be exactly pleasant, but I know it’s not half as bad as they make it out to be. Of course a lifetime of inceldom and being an outcast from society is far more painful in the long run

Its cope so that women have something to brag about like theyre tuff

Just like they brag about bleeding from their vaginas

Women are so masculine, there’s no feminist. Imagine if I was in a friend group and everyone was talking about sports and I was like, “yeah kinda like how my balls bust a nut”

It’s so fucking weird. But if a girl talks about her vagina it’s empowering

Women are so masculine, there’s no feminist. Imagine if I was in a friend group and everyone was talking about sports and I was like, “yeah kinda like how my balls bust a nut”

Yeah, it is super weird how they just talk about that stuff like that

They extract pleasure from pain. Notice how most BDSM receivers are female. So, during childbirth, they probably derive pleasure from the pain inflicted in the most sexual part of their body, the vagina.