Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why is it so hard to accept that it’s over ?

It's because you think there's still a little hope, which means you're still not fully blackpilled.

I accept that it's over but occasionally my penis tricks me. It doesn't last long though, the Black Pill always collect.

It's because you think there's still a little hope, which means you're still not fully blackpilled.
How to become fully blackpilled then? Part of me still fucking clueless and there are days that I wake up and don’t even understand why I’m on this forum. I still return to my old version of myself, and get bluepilled thoughts like “ go outside” , “ These people on this forum are a bunch of losers and you can escape this shit easily. This place isn’t for you blah blah blah…”
I’m going insane and there is a war inside my mind.

How to become fully blackpilled then? Part of me still fucking clueless and there are days that I wake up and don’t even understand why I’m on this forum. I still return to my old version of myself, and get bluepilled thoughts like “ go outside” , “ These people on this forum are a bunch of losers and you can escape this shit easily. This place isn’t for you blah blah blah…”
Same. Well, except I don’t think the people here are losers. But I think we all need to cling to some hope to sustain our lives.

don’t think the people here are losers.
I know. It’s not our fault that we were born with shit genetics but the coping is too strong sometimes and I still can’t believe my reality

I still can’t believe my reality
What reality is this? The reality of the blackpill? Of your individual experiences?

The way I reconcile the blackpill with myself having hope is that I acknowledge that although my chances of finding someone are extremely low, they are not zero. And because of that, I should not give up, even despite how devastatingly painful it can be day after day to experience rejection and shunning from women and society.

Yeah and bluepilled thoughts can lead to this
I see what you mean, but not if you’re careful. Thoughts aren’t as dangerous as behaviors. For example you can have a bluepilled thought that because some e-thot on twitch responded to your comment maybe you have a chance with her, but the practice of naivety is to simp for her and throw money at her. The thought would be dangerous if you had no control over your actions.

The thought would be dangerous if you had no control over your actions.
I get it but sometimes the horniness makes me wanna cold approach females Jfl

I get it but sometimes the horniness makes me wanna cold approach females Jfl
Not really a bad thing tbh, as long as you can handle the mental blow of rejection. I’d do it too if I was low enough inhib.

Not really a bad thing tbh, as long as you can handle the mental blow of rejection. I’d do it too if I was low enough inhib.
But I give up when I see how females react around Chads. Fucking traumatising and suifuel

But I give up when I see how females react around Chads. Fucking traumatising and suifuel
Agreed

It’s why I need to refocus my efforts towards making society worse

Maybe you need to get rejected brutally several times then.