Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it so difficult to remain loyal to my BF even though I am so in love and feel like he is my person?

tldr; because hes not chad

That's why it doesnt worth to become an oofy doofy betabuxer.

Giving women rights and treating them as equals was our biggest mistake because they are like cattle. They have no sense of morality and restraint, only impulse and hunger like wild beasts. They need to be herded and supervised at all times. Women should be kept chained.

>Basically, our last huge fight was him secretly going into my phone and seeing nudes I had sent awhile back to a FWB i've known since high school. We had hooked up and there were no feelings involved, he's honestly just a platonic friend at this point.
Woman moment.

Giving women rights and treating them as equals was our biggest mistake because they are like cattle. They have no sense of morality and restraint, only impulse and hunger like wild beasts. They need to be herded and supervised at all times. Women should be kept chained.
B A S E D

Based

I hope the bf gets hit by a meteor killing him and his entire bloodline

Thats why men dont want foids with a bodycount higher than 0

This is why I will never waste my time with a prog

Women are more retarded than actual brain damage patients

Yes I know the perfect medicine for her:
A severe beating

Users who are viewing this thread

• blackpillednigga
  • NoIdeaWhatToDo
  • lifeisfucked215
shape1