Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why is it only men who need to have "something to offer?"

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Why don't women have to offer anything?

What the fuck do most women have to offer?

Notice I qualified it. I'm not even going to argue that there are no women with something to offer besides their bodies. Let's just say that maybe there are some women like that.

The thing is, no incels are demanding any of those types of women. We're perfectly fine going for most women.

And what do most women have to offer?

"Teehee, I burned the noodles?"

Most women are so boring I want to shoot myself while they talk.

If you took most women's brains and shoved them in a gnat's ass, they would rattle around like BBs in a boxcar.

They're never funny (intentionally).

They only have empathy for cute things.

The only thing they bring to the table is their bodies.

And of course, they mostly look good to us because of artificial enhancements. If women didn't shave their legs, wear makeup, etc., we wouldn't find them nearly as attractive as we do.

If only men could make themselves look good to women simply by doing artificial enhancements.

In reality, though, women notice every little flaw about a guy, and if he has even one minor flaw, it's "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW." Gaslighters try to tell us that women don't notice canthal tilt, or thin wrists, or a lack of hunter eyes, but in reality, they notice far more than that. If you have a stray hair out of place, they notice it and consider you ugly. Even giga Chad actors get brutally torn to shreds by nasty women on the internet.

So yes, if you have any flaws whatsoever, you're not sexually attractive to most women.

And so you need to "bring things to the table," and this is all completely fair.

Fuck off. We don't have to pretend your standards aren't fucking ridiculous.

bc men are pussy whipped simps and will do a lot for sex/relationships so woman get to be picky.

my honest reaction:

Their lives are guaranteed to run in tutorial mode by scheming kikes and foid privilege; they don't offer anything because they don't need to, their date will pay for everything and if they need anything else they can just get a job at any large corporation having quotas for foids in jobs where they don't need to do anything other than fuck their bosses occasionally. :society:

egg > sperm

Over for males

It's because women are entitled to mens bodies obviously. It's a double standard and it's fucked up but that's they way the cookie crumbles sadly.

Don't know why bother so much, in the end we are animals.

and for nature men are expendable

Notice I qualified it. I'm not even going to argue that there are no women with something to offer besides their bodies. Let's just say that maybe there are some women like that.

The thing is, no incels are demanding any of those types of women. We're perfectly fine going for most women.

If you took most women's brains and shoved them in a gnat's ass, they would rattle around like BBs in a boxcar.

And of course, they mostly look good to us because of artificial enhancements. If women didn't shave their legs, wear makeup, etc., we wouldn't find them nearly as attractive as we do.

If only men could make themselves look good to women simply by doing artificial enhancements.

In reality, though, women notice every little flaw about a guy, and if he has even one minor flaw, it's "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW." Gaslighters try to tell us that women don't notice canthal tilt, or thin wrists, or a lack of hunter eyes, but in reality, they notice far more than that. If you have a stray hair out of place, they notice it and consider you ugly. Even giga Chad actors get brutally torn to shreds by nasty women on the internet.

So yes, if you have any flaws whatsoever, you're not sexually attractive to most women.

And so you need to "bring things to the table," and this is all completely fair.

you notice all the self help industry with alpha cucks just peddling cope to young guys fucking filthy hamster wheel for young boys to slave to be better to some whore who regardless of anythign she does with no acocuntability will have a group of whores encouraging her

I have a feeling foids will get super pissed off if you ask them "And what is it that you bring into the table?"

and for nature men are expendable
Images 21

We're just clones, sir, we're meant to be expendable.

wow ITcels are really watching this forum 24/7 .they posted this in their sub just 3 minutes after posting it here

the “what do you have to offer” argument is so common and so stupid

Relationships aren’t transactional, they’re mutual, you get what you give, stop acting like you all deserve someone who’s going to make your life as close to perfect as possible.

the “what do you have to offer” argument is so common and so stupid

Relationships aren’t transactional, they’re mutual, you get what you give, stop acting like you all deserve someone who’s going to make your life as close to perfect as possible.
The cretins that say this can’t even offer a good opinion.

wow ITcels are really watching this forum 24/7 .they posted this in their sub just 3 minutes after posting it here
Stop giving those fucking idiots attention. They trive on it because it's the only attention they get in their pathetic lives.

Stop giving those fucking idiots attention. They trive on it because it's the only attention they get in their pathetic lives.
i am bored sometimes i go there to see their retarded answers

That dipshit's response had absolutely nothing to do with anything I wrote. Think their programming is broken.

That dipshit's response had absolutely nothing to do with anything I wrote. Think their programming is broken.
They seem to be a woman, so their programming has been broken ever since birth.

The logic that I see that most women have when it comes to this is that THEY think they are the award to be won, while men have to work for it, at least on feminist/radfem/FemaleDatingStrategy spaces.

The funny thing is, I would easily be able to get behind this -- if it was still the 1950s and 1960s. But what's funny enough is that there are holes in their logic when it comes to this statement they propounded. The second wave feminists worked hard to dismantle chivalry and anything they claim is a symbol of the patriarchy during the late 60s and early 70s, I thought they were "strong independent women" who didn't need no man?

I saw one such Facebook post by a woman who said just that statement that got reposted by an anti-feminist Facebook group I am in (I DO NOT use my real name on Facebook). She also kept claiming she was wealthy by flexing her designer shit all over her Facebook page. I looked on her Facebook and saw the inside of her living space and what her life was like and was able to piece together that she lived in a low to lower medium range apartment and happened to be a single mother.

And that's why there aren't many women today who are prizes to be won. Most women past 23 nowadays are either single mothers, have extremely high body counts, are leeches, are jaded misandrists, or are some combination of the four.

I love using this analogy, but most women nowadays are like used Land Rovers. They can look good, can last you some good for a short period of time, but the mechanics are all shitty on the inside, so it's only a matter of time until they start becoming less reliable, and will end up costing more to maintain and repair than you originally thought. So what do these used Land Rovers do? Sit on a lot for a long period of time until some other sucker picks one up and makes the same mistake.

If more women were virgins and had their heads in the right place, yeah, I would definitely be able to get behind that they are prizes to be won. The extremely miniscule population of adult women who are virgins and have their heads in the right place do have the right to think that about themselves, but for the vast majority of women? Hell no!
I just saw it. They screenshotted it a MINUTE after you posted this thread. Imagine being such a sack of no life shit that you have to refresh incels.is every minute for Reddit upvotes. JFL! :feelskek:

Last edited:
I just saw it. They screenshotted it a MINUTE after you posted this thread. Imagine being such a sack of no life shit that you have to refresh incels.is every minute for Reddit upvotes. JFL! :feelskek:
lol

Because the men are the ones rltrying to get women so the need something the women like.

Because biology made sex ratio man 105 to 100 women
And this imbalance makes competition between man's

Men want to impregnate the women, so the one who gives women more incentive to do so wins

bet them and rate them

It’s cause us men are too horny to give a fuck.

If we weren’t sexually attracted to them I’d say something like 80% of men would instantly be out of the dating market.

Literally it's because females have no souls. They don't play the game of life, they're just the background NPCs, no different than princess Zelda or princess Peach