Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Why is it OK to ban certain races on your dating profile", asian foid complains as she cant get white Chads who only go for white women

Why the fuck do people get mad when ethinicels say jbw? Obviously it fucking works how many more examples do whitecels need? Like holy fuck dude. If your not white it is seen as your skin is unclean. It's fucking over for us ethinicels. White people get fucking laid

So it only becomes a problem when the ethnic whores complain about it? JFL
Obviously.
When a female is discriminating, it's "just a preference teehee xD"
When a male is discriminating it's patriarchy and racism.
Females are think like children.

Im the same to be honest.
I would not date black skinned foids

I absolutely hate these gooks. They are the worst among all foids, with the higher expectations.

I’m not a chadlite, so I will not be able to attract one of these disgusting race traitors and I’m sorry for that. Because as a chadlite I could do what niggers are doing to white foids to gooks, humiliate them and shame them for their thot behavior.

But I can’t shame gooks due to my ugliness.
Based. JFL @ noodlewhores producing the next generation of ERs

dating as a black dude some of the most racist people i know are women, hearing things like not into black guys from like most "progressive girls" or they want you to act like some thug nigger, my iq isn't that low to pretend i am a hood guy, not trynna get killed be the police too. being a ethic in a western society this image speaks my mind

the vitriol she experienced on Tinder

From the guys she matched with then ignored.
"There’s an ugly sense of entitlement when you go into those spaces. You’re allowed to want what you want, as though your preferences are ethically neutral and not perhaps the product of broader stereotypes and systemic inequity."

JFL

Is it racism? I've never figured this out to my satisfaction. Is it racist in a non-coercive environment if one chooses only to mate with others of one's race?

Too bad its only chad's white cock

Watch video i posted a page back, seen many bald big nose nerdy looking men with an asian wife. I'm asian and one my aunts married a white guy same height as her 5"5 and he's bald, big glasses.

Status is also important to foids and just being white alone is like +3 or +4 in SMV status to asian foids. I think someone on braincels posted a picture of St Blackopscel on Tinder in SE asia and foids actually messaged him up.

She probably wouldn't date an Asian guy. JFL.
Asian women don't like asian men. It's a known fact. They only want white cock, JFL.

Asian women don't like asian men. It's a known fact. They only want white cock, JFL.
Yeah I know this bro. It's absurd but they do selection all primal like that without any guilt or thought because they are mindless.

Is it racism? I've never figured this out to my satisfaction. Is it racist in a non-coercive environment if one chooses only to mate with others of one's race?
Of course it's racism. Racism is the discrimination against an entire group based on their race.

The problem is not that it's racism. It's that society tries to pretend racism doesn't exist when women are the greatest racists on earth. Studies show they have much higher racial biases than men in dating.

Women: Either tell us that racism is okay and you're embracing it or stop being so fucking racist. The hypocrisy is what bothers me most.

if youre not Chang as an asian male youre invisible to noodlewhores
Take the whitepill
Yeah fat old white men in SEA show JBW theory is true..... nahhh, more like she wants green card or he's rich enough to provide for her family. being white= rich/status symbol in third world shitholes countries like Philippines and Thailand
Another cope. its only the ugly noodlewhores that hate asian males because most of them got rejected by changs.

Last edited:
"An Asian female friend announced recently that the vitriol she experienced on Tinder became too heavy a psychological burden. She deleted her account two days ago."
Women really have it hard. Sometimes Chad won't date them.

I'm white and I've never heard back from an asian girl on any dating site. I have reliably and consistently heard women, even ugly ones, get 50+ messages a day. This is so ridiculous that any negativity crumples a woman's self-esteem, and yet we are told to "man up" when we are ostracized by everyone.

But really this article is so tone-deaf I wonder if it's a troll job. It's not, but that's only because people are so into their ideology that they don't notice it's obvious fallacies. It's like social justice warriors are in a cult, or religion.

"They are sterotypes and stereotypes are often wrong"

Are they though? I want the proof.

Nothing more lifefuel than chads with some standards rejecting racist asian whores.

High iq post, death to all chinkcumsluts