Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is it not mental illness to treat ugly people like garbage?

DenHaag

DenHaag

Inquisitor
★★
Seems pretty disconnected from a rational take on reality.

I suggest illness because it appears to be so thoroughly automatic.

If it were conscious it would be evil.

But it seems something less than conscious.

In other words, sick.

It is human nature to treat ugly bad. Most people are lookist so for normie they do this.

Last edited:
It's almost like normies apply double-standards when it suits them

coz that isnt how mental illness is defined

Maybe acting like this, as disconnected from reality as it is, simply has no negative consequences for the individual.

Just for everyone else.

But then what about sociopaths?

I’ve never in my life thought hey this person looks likes this so let me treat them this way. EVER!! NEVER EVER!! They do this on the extremes daily . Especially main stream society
I should rephrase, normies are like that because they treat people who are different to them poorly, it is nature for people like that.

Only some ugly males can not be like that, the ugly foids tho will think they are above us and treat us like shit because of their foid privilege and simps / attention.

You literally said it your self . They know what they’re doing these are the same people who front to be saints on social media.
Maybe you’re right, and I just don’t want to swallow that pill. That it is conscious, that it is intentional. That is a very hard pill to swallow.

It is human nature to treat ugly bad we are lookist
Proof humans are a pathetic race that should be wiped clean from the Universe.

Yes our race and nature is deeply flawed
If all living races in the Universe were ranked, we would be the lowest.

By a fucking lot.

Ugly men=bad people

“While they hurt everyone who they deem below them “
true…that dehumanization of humans is what looks and quacks like mental illness — if someone thought and acted like all humans were chairs or elephants or tractors they’d be institutionalized

BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS THEIR SON LOOK LIKE FUCKING RECESSED BUG EYED OGRE FREAK

NOBODY WANTS YOU ALIVE

NOBODY GIVES SHIT ABOUT INCELDOM

ALL YOU MUST DO IN ROT IN ONE CORNER

ACCEPT THIS REALITY BITCH

HARDCORE :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It's a human reaction to be repulsed by ugly people. If you are ugly, nature and society doesn't want you to survive. They want you to die or to fully exploit you as a resource and then have you die quietly. They don't want to touch you, talk to you, hold hands with you, hug you, kiss you, have sex with you, date you, interact with you, or befriend you. You are trash unworthy of life as far as they are concerned and this a universal human reaction. Even all of you hate ugly people here, even if you aren't aware of it, and prefer good looking people. Please don't lie to yourself. Something that's the norm but morally wrong, won't be seen as a mental illness.

If you are ugly, nature and society doesn't want you to survive.
Good point.

I had thought, perhaps innocently, that there was some remnant of the other old survival instinct, that we are all humans, in it together, or at least better off as a community.

But hell it’s 2023 and we are a long way off from the caveman days.

BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS THEIR SON LOOK LIKE FUCKING RECESSED BUG EYED OGRE FREAK

NOBODY WANTS YOU ALIVE

NOBODY GIVES SHIT ABOUT INCELDOM

ALL YOU MUST DO IN ROT IN ONE CORNER

ACCEPT THIS REALITY BITCH

HARDCORE :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society:

If you got a Halo Effect , are Very succesfull or a Woman , Nobody gives a Shit what you do behind closed Doors. You could be torturing a rabbid . As Long as you got Status or are a Woman people will give you a Pass on many Things .

If you got a Halo Effect , are Very succesfull or a Woman , Nobody gives a Shit what you do behind closed Doors. You could be torturing a rabbid . As Long as you got Status or are a Woman people will give you a Pass on many Things .
Right.

Yet it seems like the bar is low. Like you don’t even have to be successful or whatever.

Actually beyond that —

In fact maybe it is worse with the middling set.

If they make a show of being creeped out and rejecting people they can be seen as attractive — to peers.

Ugly men should be dead. This is literally what (((they))) want. Our existence is being tolerated to a certain point. That's it.