Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it considered a "fetish" when one says they're into asian chicks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6329
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6329

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
It's absurd, ngl.

Because anyone who wouldn't want to betabux a beluga whale AKA the average white foid and strays away from that is shamed

It's because from the outside it appears the same. If you see a guy eating nothing but boston cream cakes, you would normally assume that he really likes boston cream cakes, not that he doesn't have a choice and only has the option of eating boston cream cakes.

Whenever white guys JBWmaxx and can only get asian foids, people assume they have a fetish because they are only sleeping with asians, when in reality they're simply unable to get white foids. It's a method of pinning the blame on the man, because otherwise you would have to acknowledge that the source of the problem is white women, and we can't have that :soy:.

Last edited:
White girls can reach higher levels of beauty, but they also easier to become cows when aging

Everything sexual is a fetish. Such greed.

tbh i'm only into japanese

Because sometimes white guys will date asians specifically because they hear asians are "better" then white women. Kind of like how some american men act with russian women.

I've got yellow fever
She's got yellow fever
We've got yellow fever
We're in love
She's gone whitecel crazy
I've gone ricefoid hazy

Because race mixing can be compared to beastiality and you know about the dogpill inkwel

because its the norm to prefer your own race

Cos they are not seen on the same level as whites.