Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why is it always the ugly ones, liberal, leftist and gross ones....

Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★★★
The people who are talking down in comment sections about 'incels' also some people who make YouTube videos...

Why is it not really the average or above people doing it, sure you get the odd ignorant female speaking about a men's issue passing judgement on something they don't know the first damn thing about cause they havn't researched it or seen through male eyes...

But generally it's always the most ugly, weak 'beta' and leftist/liberal archetype of people doing this.

When I say this I mean often round bloated faces, never any real definition, usually look like the stereotypical cuck or soy face, sometimes with beard but zero masculinity, these guys look like actual depictions of what incels are conventionally supposed to look like. Someone showed me a picture of the main mod of the incel tears group that makes fun of celibate men and I thought it was a joke cause the guy looked like what you'd expect an incel to look like.

Are these guys serious?
The they have any self awareness or are they in denial? Trying to score points to try appeal to females by running down their own kind who are struggling and basically propagating and enabling a culture of denial and bullying to flourish ... similar to male feminists. . I've had a few females harass me calling me that word who looked like female versions of stereotypical incels themselves if females could be incels.

Like pjw said about soy boys and liberals... Why do they all look like this.

I've had one prick spamming my Facebook and messenger calling me the word and no shit he looks like the neckbeard basement dweller in real life. Mop of hair neckbeard bloated and obese, trenchcoat in the daytime lgbtqrstuv supporting bisexual 2/10 dude .. it's almost astounding how some of these people are going on about it and insulting celibate men While looking worse themselves than pictures of real incels. It doesn't make sense

They are the ones that hear that advice.

Attractive men don't hear that advice because they never have problems.

They are sharing their cope.

Incels-in-denial, that's really the answer. They are low on the totem pole, but at least they can remind themselves that they are not the lowest of the low

Feminism + low T + denial