Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is homosexuality and transgenderism being promoted by "redpillers/alt right/manosphere" as a cure for (incel) loneliness?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
As a UK-cel let me tell you a spoiler alert.

The LGBT community is not a preverbial dumping ground for men unable to get sex. Even the LGBT community do not want incels whether the men identify as incel not.

So why is it that many so-called "redpill/alt-righters" such as Davis Aurini (Gamergate), Richard Spencer (Trump supporter), Milo Yiannopoulos (Roosh V) are promoting the, very liberal, argument that fucking trannies in Thailand or Europe is a cure for incel, while claiming to support tradtionalism and heterosexuality, when in fact it is promoting liberalist degeneracy and gay culture.

Even UK politicians such as Nicola Sturgeon are trying to increase (((women's rights))) which bar men from interacting with women while promoting cross-dressers and homosexuality amongst males, literally railroading them into being gay by banning strip clubs and prostitution.

Brothels get raided by the police, curb crawlers arrested but when was the last time a gay bar got raided for gay sauna sex?

I did an investigation into the LGBT community as a sort of "talk to your enemies" (as Jordan Peterson would say) and let me tell you even they don't want incels in their ranks.

liberals are cucks

alt-right are cucks

HyhVNAF.jpg

inceldom is about reproductive success not just sex

Its about any form of relationship with women that isnt financial
But then the question turns into why care about women if there's a perfectly fine man willing to be with you at the price of being called gay

But then the question turns into why care about women if there's a perfectly fine man willing to be with you at the price of being called gay
Cause im not a faggot

You mean LGBTTQQIAAP+ community

As a UK-cel let me tell you a spoiler alert.

The LGBT community is not a preverbial dumping ground for men unable to get sex. Even the LGBT community do not want incels whether the men identify as incel not.

So why is it that many so-called "redpill/alt-righters" such as Davis Aurini (Gamergate), Richard Spencer (Trump supporter), Milo Yiannopoulos (Roosh V) are promoting the, very liberal, argument that fucking trannies in Thailand or Europe is a cure for incel, while claiming to support tradtionalism and heterosexuality, when in fact it is promoting liberalist degeneracy and gay culture.

Even UK politicians such as Nicola Sturgeon are trying to increase (((women's rights))) which bar men from interacting with women while promoting cross-dressers and homosexuality amongst males, literally railroading them into being gay by banning strip clubs and prostitution.

Brothels get raided by the police, curb crawlers arrested but when was the last time a gay bar got raided for gay sauna sex?

I did an investigation into the LGBT community as a sort of "talk to your enemies" (as Jordan Peterson would say) and let me tell you even they don't want incels in their ranks.

Alt-right hates trannies, that sounds very strange. I doubt many alt-righters are promoting that tbh.

Then ur voluntarily not in a relationship friend
'Relationship' is a vague term. You have a relationship with every person youve ever met. You have a relationship with your dog. The relationship I want is with a woman

'Relationship' is a vague term. You have a relationship with every person youve ever met. You have a relationship with your dog. The relationship I want is with a woman
You can't mask the point with semantics tbh

The relationship I want is with a woman
Would you be ok with an entirely platonic relationship with a female ? Like a "no touching" rule ?

IMHO if you think sex is not what matters, you're deluding yourself. Your preference for a female companion as opposed to a male one is sexual in nature. Maybe you are blind to this fact because you've never had sex, but for anyone who has, like hookercels, it is obvious.

You can't mask the point with semantics tbh
Youre trying to say im volcel because I dont want to be with a man. Getting in a relationship isnt the problem. Getting into a relationship with a girl is. Im involuntarily not in the relationship with a girl i want

Youre trying to say im volcel because I dont want to be with a man. Getting in a relationship isnt the problem. Getting into a relationship with a girl is. Im involuntarily not in the relationship with a girl i want
its voluntary to care about the difference. It's supposed to be an intimate relationship no?

its voluntary to care about the difference. It's supposed to be an intimate relationship no?
Its supposed to be an intimate relationship with a woman. If a gay guy wanted a relationship then technically i am volcel but sex is not my issue. Sex with a woman is not my issue. Not having a relationship with a woman is my issue and thats why im incel

Its supposed to be an intimate relationship with a woman. If a gay guy wanted a relationship then technically i am volcel but sex is not my issue. Sex with a woman is not my issue. Not having a relationship with a woman is my issue and thats why im incel
But there isn't any difference with the gay guy and the women if its not about sex, lol

Would you be ok with an entirely platonic relationship with a female ? Like a "no touching" rule ?

IMHO if you think sex is not what matters, you're deluding yourself. Your preference for a female companion as opposed to a male one is sexual in nature. Maybe you are blind to this fact because you've never had sex, but for anyone who has, like hookercels, it is obvious.
@grondilu I would need sex in a relationshio with a girl but also there would be more the relationship than that. Everyone has sexual urges and if we arent fucking then shes fucking someone else, and im not a cuck who lets their girlfriend fuck other men.
But there isn't any difference with the gay guy and the women if its not about sex, lol
@Numb Sex isnt a part of intimate relationships?

Last edited:
Being gay isn't a choice, you can't just change your sexuality at a whim.

There is no political group that is atleast sympathetic to incels.

Right wants you to become faggots or die alone and leftists want you dead.

Some trannies get off in grooming lonely teenagers

They are degenerates

Redpillers/conservatives/traditionalists glorify women pretty much the same way bluepillers/liberals do. They are also similar in the sense that they want us to be removed from the (reproductive) sexual market completely

They'd much rather have us resort to gay sex / trannies than to see us in normal relationships.