Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Why is he so against sluts when he wants to have sex?’

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Why is he so against sluts when he wants to have sex?’

Because it’s not like I get to benefit from the sluts, autistic locally undesired men like me are just lustfully left out all because of something out of my control, my autism, it’s like being at a party and the normal fags saying ‘You can’t have a slice of cake, you’re autistic’ but let everyone else have a slice, this is the case with the sluts in a figure of speech manner.

Last edited:
Unattractive men can only get long term relationships, sluts are not good for that...They cheat a lot

Unattractive men can only get long term relationships, sluts are not good for that...They cheat a lot
I wouldn’t get in a relationship with a whore but I would have sex with one.

Honestly in our situation, going to a prostitute is a lot easier than courting a slut.

Because sluts often engage in casual sex, which unattractive men cannot get. Unless there is a committed, loyal relatiionship it won't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back