Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why is having autism so energy intense and draining?

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
Jesus christ autism is mentally DRAINING! Most normies only engage 10% of their brain while we autists have to FULLY engage our brains at 200%. It is EXHAUSTING! Occassionally we autists can achieve success but then it runs out quickly and we just go DOWNHILL from the burnout! I can sleep for 12 hours and still feel DEAD tired. If I get a bad nights sleep it can take DAYS to recover! I literally feel ill/drunk/high for the rest of the week.

-WTF is wrong with our brains?
-I need a scientific explanation @Atavistic Autist GTFIH!

Many autists have sleep apnea. I was just diagnosed as severe (meaning at least 30 breathing interruptions per hour while sleeping).

I would recommend getting a sleep study done to see if you apply here. Or before that you can test yourself by doing an audio recording in your sleep to check for snoring, groaning, cessation of breathing, etc.

Sleep apnea is mostly subtle and typically only gets noticed because one's romantic partner notices (something us 'tists tend to lack).

Sleep apnea can explain a good deal of ADHD symptomatology in particular and certainly decreases endurance and energy.

Last edited:
A common cause of sleep apnea is a recessed jaw, btw. Thus looks are not only aesthetic but a matter of health.

Another cause is enlarged tonsils, which may be a legacy of the haywire immune system of spergs trying to protect itself against infection. It seems to be related to the fact that many spergs have phimosis (the benis literally staying closed to protect itself against infection).

Last edited:
Autists are overly perceptive and analytical. Normies operate on low-energy autopilot while autists acknowledge and analyze absolutely everything, which is exhausting. Autists, apart from low-functioning ones, are the protagonists of life because their behavior is calculated and intentional.

Last edited:
Autists are overly perceptive and analytical. Normies operate on low-energy autopilot while autists acknowledge and analyze absolutely everything, which is exhausting. Autists, apart from low-functioning ones, are the protagonists of life because their behavior is calculated and intentional.
True! Autist brains neurons are firing at a faster rate, theres more electronic impulses and thus more information sent. This causes the overanalyzation of everything.

Its like comparing a drunk person to a sober person, the drunk person doesn't have inhibitions and doesn't overthink anything, while the sober person will. That's the difference between a normie and a sperg

Its like comparing a drunk person to a sober person, the drunk person doesn't have inhibitions and doesn't overthink anything, while the sober person will. That's the difference between a normie and a sperg
This is a great analogy. Autists are almost like overly sober people. Drunk people find sober people boring and similarly normal people find autists boring and insufferable.

Many autists have sleep apnea. I was just diagnosed as severe (meaning at least 30 breathing interruptions per hour while sleeping).

I would recommend getting a sleep study done to see if you apply here.

Sleep apnea is mostly subtle and typically only gets noticed because one's romantic partner notices (something us 'tists tend to lack).

Sleep apnea can explain a good deal of ADHD symptomatology in particular and certainly decreases endurance and energy.
interesting I don't feel I have sleep apnea. (my parents say i can sleep through a hurricane!) however is autism mentally draining because of this theory? I heard autism is where 1/2 of the brain (your brain has 2 hemispheres) is deficient so the other half works on overdrive in order to compensate. Imagine a defective car with IDK 2 motors. Ideally both motors should be working but one is broken leading the other motor to work extra hard in order to pick up the pace. However that only working motor overheats/has more mechanical issues. ie analogous to the brain hemispheres

-in effect is that what is going on with the autistic mind?

This is a great analogy. Autists are almost like overly sober people. Drunk people find sober people boring and similarly normal people find autists boring and insufferable.
I heard autism is where 1/2 of the brain (your brain has 2 hemispheres) is deficient so the other half works on overdrive in order to compensate. Imagine a defective car with IDK 2 motors. Ideally both motors should be working but one is broken leading the other motor to work extra hard in order to pick up the pace. However that only working motor overheats/has more mechanical issues. ie analogous to the brain hemispheres

interesting I don't feel I have sleep apnea. (my parents say i can sleep through a hurricane!) however is autism mentally draining because of this theory? I heard autism is where 1/2 of the brain (your brain has 2 hemispheres) is deficient so the other half works on overdrive in order to compensate. Imagine a defective car with IDK 2 motors. Ideally both motors should be working but one is broken leading the other motor to work extra hard in order to pick up the pace. However that only working motor overheats/has more mechanical issues. ie analogous to the brain hemispheres

Sleep apnea doesn't necessarily mean that you're a light sleeper and constantly waking up at night (or conscious of it). When I did my sleep study, I was knocked out and didn't remember waking up once.

What happens are many "micro awakenings" which you don't even notice yourself. But occasionally, in my case, I will notice the awakenings (characterized by high cortisol, high heart rate, being out of breath and gasping for air if I try to force breathing, etc.).

But definitely, sperg brains are aberrant and overstrained and not usually suited to much stimulation. One example is sensory sensitivity, which causes exhaustion. Another would be feigning normality in social settings through mimicry which requires intense effort and thus leads to burnout.

The particular neurology of this would vary between sperg and sperg, no doubt, given the heterogeneity of the condition.

Last edited:
Sleep apnea doesn't necessarily mean that you're a light sleeper and constantly waking up at night (or conscious of it). When I did my sleep study, I was knocked out and didn't remember waking up once.

What happens are many "micro awakenings" which you don't even notice yourself. But occasionally, in my case, I will notice the awakenings (characterized by high cortisol, high heart rate, being out of breath and gasping for air if I try to force breathing, etc.).

But definitely, sperg brains are aberrant and overstrained and not usually suited to much stimulation. One example is sensory sensitivity, which causes exhaustion. Another would be feigning normality in social settings through mimicry which requires intense effort and thus leads to burnout.

The particular neurology of this would vary between sperg and sperg, no doubt, given the heterogeneity of the condition.
can u address the hemispheral over-compensation theory? ie the theory of where one part of the brain is defective so the other part overcompensates to pick up the slack?