Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is Hating Women for acting on Genetic Impulses and Social Conditioning Compatible with the BP and Determinism?

I don't hate women for hating incels nor do I hate incels for hating women. I believe that members of both groups should work within the compatibalist moral framework to reduce implicit biases, and I believe in societal and genetic changes to make this process more feasible.
in other words you're a simp. but you're BSing, you're telling incels to stop criticising foids but have you done anything about foids at large hating incels? of course not

and you speak about 'incels' as if you're not one

typical GrAY infiltrator

the only 'compatibilist moral framework' for co-operating with foids:

in other words you're a simp. but you're BSing, you're telling incels to stop criticising foids but have you done anything about foids at large hating incels? of course not

and you speak about 'incels' as if you're not one

typical GrAY infiltrator
its pretty obvious what to do with foids. Genetic engineering to make them attracted to uglier men and to have realistic ratings of male attractiveness. Combine this with state intervention to prevent runaway sexual selection through the deprivation of unfettered mate choice. I don't know what you expect me to do, post this shit on tiktok to convince foids? Look at my embryo selection post to see how if you have high IQ genes, you just need to tolerate a foid to be able to make sure your high IQ doesn't go down the drain while at the same time increasing your kid's looks to the point where he won't be incumbered by lookism. The only way that incels will ever be able to effect societal change and eugenic policy is to raise high IQ blackpilled kids.

The only way that incels will ever be able to effect societal change and eugenic policy is to raise high IQ blackpilled kids.
just raise kids, inkwells! :soy:

I don't see what any of this has to do with your dumb project to 'reduce implicit biases' and 'co-operate with foids within a compatibilist moral framework'. which just translates to infiltrating this forum to tell incels to 'stop being hateful bigots' and letting foids hate incels as much as they like

its pretty obvious what to do with foids. Genetic engineering to make them attracted to uglier men and to have realistic ratings of male attractiveness. Combine this with state intervention to prevent runaway sexual selection through the deprivation of unfettered mate choice. I don't know what you expect me to do, post this shit on tiktok to convince foids? Look at my embryo selection post to see how if you have high IQ genes, you just need to tolerate a foid to be able to make sure your high IQ doesn't go down the drain while at the same time increasing your kid's looks to the point where he won't be incumbered by lookism. The only way that incels will ever be able to effect societal change and eugenic policy is to raise high IQ blackpilled kids.
That doesn't seem like a mutually agreed upon moral framework, you drooling retard. Foids will view it as a violation of their rights, which isn't allowed in your cucked compromise deal.

A bit of hates natural, but I don't think anyone denies that its genetic impulses for foids to act how they are, its just their impulses are more dysgenic than males and the world is lopsided.

That doesn't seem like a mutually agreed upon moral framework, you drooling retard. Foids will view it as a violation of their rights, which isn't allowed in your cucked compromise deal.
true, foids have a ton of institutional power in the modern day. he wants incels to 'raise kids' (tf), but in reality the kids are also raised by a government, education system, etc., that are controlled by feminists and leftoids. things like funding and infrastructure for research, and legal matters, also depend on that. how tf are people supposed to counteract this institution if they're not even allowed to dislike it?

all that he's talking about is speculative, but in the here and now he is just telling people to be simps

maybe he wants to get laid by whiteknighting for foids on .IS, so that he can raise his incel kids? jfl

true, foids have a ton of institutional power in the modern day. he wants incels to 'raise kids' (tf), but in reality the kids are also raised by a government, education system, etc., that are controlled by feminists and leftoids. things like funding and infrastructure for research, and legal matters, also depend on that. how tf are people supposed to counteract this institution if they're not even allowed to dislike it?

all that he's talking about is speculative, but in the here and now he is just telling people to be simps

maybe he wants to get laid by whiteknighting for foids on .IS, so that he can raise his incel kids? jfl
Hopefully you can raise these points to him, since he now refuses to reply to me with anything other than obvious ragebait. I think the part about taking away foid rights mentally broke her/xim since it's the only way to implement xer ideas.

just raise kids, inkwells! :soy:

I don't see what any of this has to do with your dumb project to 'reduce implicit biases' and 'co-operate with foids within a compatibilist moral framework'. which just translates to infiltrating this forum to tell incels to 'stop being hateful bigots' and letting foids hate incels as much as they like
learn to read nigger. Preventing smart incels from going MGTOW and create high IQ blackpilled kids will most likely require them to tolerate foids

Why would I care about what foids think?

Hopefully you can raise these points to him, since he now refuses to reply to me with anything other than obvious ragebait. I think the part about taking away foid rights mentally broke her/xim since it's the only way to implement xer ideas.
jfl

idk, they seem like an infiltrator or sth. like, who tf comes here with some big project of reconciling foids and incels through a 'compatibilist moral framework'?

nobody:
absolutely nobody:
GrAY: I believe that foids and incels should work within the compatibalist moral framework to reduce implicit biases

most of the variance in political beliefs come from genetics. Unique environment is the second largest. long term "Institutional brainwashing" only happens to people who were never genetically predisposed to stop coping anyways.

Rest in piss, faggot

learn to read nigger. Preventing smart incels from going MGTOW and create high IQ blackpilled kids will most likely require them to tolerate foids
lmaooooo

funniest GrAYpost of the day?

just tolerate foids and have more kids with them, inkwell :soy:

I HOPE YOU GET YOUR CUNT RAPED YOU BITCH

in video games