Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is gymcelling so complicated?

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
I went to look for workout programs and I'm just bombarded with huge novels of text and terms that I've never even heard of before.
Every exercise has like 50 different things you need to keep in mind. You need to keep alternating, keep a track of everything, count every calorie, plan your sleep and all that shit.

Seriously, isn't there an easier way? Why do they have to overly complicate everything? If I wanted to start working out I'd have no fucking clue where to start and I am not reading 50k words of essays and thesis' on how to do a proper squat or bench press.

Analysis paralysis. Perfectly sums up my situation when it comes to working out.

everything in life is too hard

QuantumDummy said:
Analysis paralysis. Perfectly sums up my situation when it comes to working out.

Worst part is that if you mess even one tiny thing up, you'll get no gains or just hurt yourself.

http://whitmatthews.com/ss.pdf

find some teacher

It'] http://whitmatthews.com/ss.pdf [/quote] I don't have time to read over 300 fucking pages come on said:
find some teacher

Can't afford to pay one. Also can't afford to go to the gym either. Can't afford to eat a ton either (and I can't stomach shit like beans, peas, corn, cheese etc. just makes me puke).

nausea said:
someone who doesn't ask for payment

They don't exist. And hell if I'm going to ask some guy online. They can't explain it easily and just start throwing around terms I don't understand.

VLÖ said:
I don't have time to read over 300 fucking pages come on, that's just ridiculous.

Can't afford to pay one. Also can't afford to go to the gym either. Can't afford to eat a ton either (and I can't stomach shit like beans, peas, corn, cheese etc. just makes me puke).

Calisthenics might be for you then.

VLÖ said:
They don't exist.
they do, every dude who does gym in his basement wants a gymmate

nausea said:

They want someone whos already experienced lmao. I'm literally starting from square one, never done any proper exercise in my life.

Also I don't know if I want to go to some random guys basement.

VLÖ said:
nausea said:
They want someone whos already experienced lmao. I'm literally starting from square one, never done any proper exercise in my life.
Also I don't know if I want to go to some random guys basement.
I was total newbie when I found one