Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is going to the gym considered a solution for everything exactly?

It's just some bullshit people who don't give a fuck about your problems tell you so you shut up and leave them alone, same with therapy. If you were in a religious community they'd tell you to pray to God instead jfl.
Even some guys at a church I used to go to when I was a teenager would say that. :feelskek:

It's just some bullshit people who don't give a fuck about your problems tell you so you shut up and leave them alone, same with therapy. If you were in a religious community they'd tell you to pray to God instead jfl.

Yes GIF by Miguel
You really think I’m gay? Lol Jew brainwashing tbh making you think high T men are gay

It only helps normies, but not incels.

You really think I’m gay? Lol Jew brainwashing tbh making you think high T men are gay
Alright buddy, keep having pictures of naked men as your phone wallpaper.

This too. I generally get pretty uncomfortable when I see like a shirtless man. I don't find the male body attractive at all (I find it a little disgusting), but the reason for that is because I'm heterosexual and well I like the female body. I've seen some guys at the gym I used to go to, who had naked bodybuilders (wearing only their underwear) as their phone wallpaper. Kind of the same for Looksmax.org. I'm pretty sure those guys are gay.
Litterally no one likes male body not even foids. That’s why faggots are despised more than lesbians. You really have to be perverted to find male body intrinsically erotic