Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is getting top 10% (3.8 GPA) in physics so hard?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
It's still hard lol , just look at the people who are top 10% or less, I feel like 10% is very hard

Used to get good marks in HS

Physics is complicated

It's still hard lol , just look at the people who are top 10% or less, I feel like 10% is very hard

Because unlike biology/biochemistry/medicine/etc. it isn't infiltrated by women...

Brutal statistics pill

Because physics itself is hard.

No physics for your face

3.8 gpa? Are you fucking kidding me, of course it’s really hard , only genius people can do it

TOp 10% is hard in everything. Physics is complitcated so even the top 10% won't be as high but still impossible to achieve for most people.
Dude how is it not hard:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Average for college applicants is between 3.5 and 4.0

I mean in school

I mean 3.8 / 4.3
In college in that subject you're already competing against the best students from different high schools. It's completely different from trying to be top 10% in high school.

feel like
In college in that subject you're already competing against the best students from different high schools. It's completely different from trying to be top 10% in high school.
it's becoming harder already

what happens after college???

feel like

it's becoming harder already

what happens after college???
I don't know. I guess you're still competing with graduates of different and even better colleges :feelskek:

You must be retarded...

I got a 7.3 in physics

I love physics but sadly can't score that good

You must be retarded...

I got a 7.3 in physics

Cope. Different GPA scales.

Exactly. It's actually analogous to what happened with dating apps and globalization. Instead of needing to be top 10% (actually much lower when factoring out feminism) in your local community, you now need to be top 10% period. Much harder.

Last edited:
it's a difficult subject, i took it up thru brownian motion and intermediate mechanics. never was my best subject

Take the math pill. :redpill:

Math > Physics

TBH I should have chose CS and I plan to transfer soon

physcis is crap anyways

I've never done either of these, but I think CS is a much better idea than Physics.

I overheard someone once in my work program talking about their Master's in Physics and how they are here because they couldn't find a job lmao.. brutal and a waste of time. CS is where you want to be I think. It always sounded pretty cool to me. Worst case scenario you learn some programming skills to create video games.

I hear Economics is decently lucrative relative to most degrees as well.

There is always someone better then you