Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is framecel222 still on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
The dude is spamming threads and posts about how he looks like shit (he’s average) and even made a thread that he has the worst eye area and that blackops2cel eyearea mogs him and that he has a NCT (when he doesn’t). He’s fishing for compliments from this forum really hard and it’s plain cringe worthy. And since you guys overrate everyone’s looks, he’s probably loving the compliments he’s getting.

let's grant him a mute for ~3 weeks, if he comes back posting same shit, just ban him for life tbh

There are a lot of fakecels here man. Even guys who themselves brag about their looks and rejecting women. Unless these faggots are purged its over for this forum.

his eyes are definitely average I don't know why people are even entertaining that thread

I'm still on here because I'm still an incel. I'll stop posting the second I get inside some poon (AKA never lmao.)

he's been an annoying cunt since the days of r/incels. His ban is overdue IMO

fukmylyf said:
he's been an annoying cunt since the days of r/incels. His ban is overdue IMO

Jesus Christ, even on incels.is the halo effect is real. I'm ONLY being bullied because I'm ugly. Nobody is pushing for Zyros or Knajjd to get banned when they're actually handsome.

Framecel222 said:
Jesus Christ, even on incels.is the halo effect is real. I'm ONLY being bullied because I'm ugly. Nobody is pushing for Zyros or Knajjd to get banned when they're actually handsome.

Knajjd is literally a retard.

He also made a thread on r/incels about how we shouldn't hate women.

Mods remove this fakecels at once. Also knajid is a RETARD.

Framecel222 said:

lol, tf are you talking about? Everyone wants Zyros gone.

Honestly, it's not about looks for me (teehee). I could tolerate you if you stopped trolling/moralfagging all the time.

universallyabhorred said:
Mods remove this fakecels at once. Also knajid is a RETARD.

aware me. I thought knajid was cool

Banning any fakecels that actually add to the black pilled discussion and don't cause any problems would make this forum as cucked as reddit.

fukmylyf said:
lol, tf are you talking about? Everyone wants Zyros gone.

Honestly, it's not about looks for me (teehee). I could tolerate you if you stopped trolling/moralfagging all the time.

aware me. I thought knajid was cool

First off knajid is good looking no one here can deny that and while his height is short, he has a tendency to overcompensate for being a non-incel by acting extreme without much logic or reason. However while I admire his disdain for femoids, I think this feeling in him is not genuine, since he is not an incel and has been discreetly  friendly towards femoids. Also, he is extremely rigid in his ideas almost like a caricature of the way normies would stereotype incels, he also has ridiculous unreasonable ideas such as his belief that a chad's first sexual experiences is always incest and constantly claims victimhood for his looks despite being attractive and having had sex. Some of his threads and comments make me wonder if he is just Larping and trying to make incels look bad or if he is actually mentally impaired.

Sub8Hate said:
Banning any fakecels that actually add to the black pilled discussion and don't cause any problems would make this forum as cucked as reddit.

As long as they don't brag or attack others its fine imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.