Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is everything an "aesthetic" to foids?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
Why can't foids be genuine just for one second? They would all rather look like something than actually be something. Just one of the hundreds of reasons of why I can't take foids seriously.

Why can't foids be genuine just for one second? They would all rather look like something than actually be something. Just one of the hundreds of reasons of why I can't take foids seriously.
the "aesthetic" is fake. they want to look like a "cute" "girl" that appreciates "poem" and "art"

the "aesthetic" is fake. they want to look like a "cute" "girl" that appreciates "poem" and "art"
I used to think I liked goth girls until I realized they're all fake as shit and don't even care about goth culture. It'd be the same as dating a regular girl but with dark clothing, makeup, bpd and daddy issues.

I guess it's based in different techniques for attracting partners.

Oftentimes doing things to appease others is more submissive and doing things for yourself is more dominant.

I guess it's based in different techniques for attracting partners.

Oftentimes doing things to appease others is more submissive and doing things for yourself is more dominant.
Jfl everything foids do is to attract chad. Clown gender.

Jfl everything foids do is to attract chad. Clown gender.
Chad care about poetry or art nigga fuck off

Chad just want a young attractive girl he would fuck them even in a cloth bag

Chad care about poetry or art nigga fuck off

Chad just want a young attractive girl he would fuck them even in a cloth bag
Chad doesn't care but foids think chads care.

Chad doesn't care but foids think chads care.
No you retard they do it because they like it
Single foids young foids
Now that you think about it foids always decorate themselves and there surroundeds more then men
Jfk at this " muh Chad" brain rot

No you retard they do it because they like it Jfk at this " muh Chad" brain rot
If they like it why do they always have a very surface level understanding of their interest? Something is not adding up.

Because my nigger women have low iQ and are not based and introspective like us men
I still feel like women do most of the things they do because it's "cute" or whatever. I think it's estrogen causing them to act like this.

I still feel like women do most of the things they do because it's "cute" or whatever. I think it's estrogen causing them to act like this.
Yesh retarted estrogen brain

fax

a foid once wrote a poem
about Chads and how she'd do 'em
but when Chad read it
he said, Forget it,
then fucked her sister in the cheer team.

when she found out, she wrote a poem
and it was so sad that she was crying
after that she cut herself
because Chad she couldn't eff
and Chad saw her blood and started laughing.

she wrote a sad poem with the blood
and it went, 'I am soooooooooo sad
Chad wouldn't fuck,
life fucking sucks,
I should fuck off and shoot myself in the head.'

Still better than those who openly smoke, drink and use obscene language.

Still better than those who openly smoke, drink and use obscene language.
i prefer honest, empathetic ones instead of subhuman prentetious evil ones. there are foids in feminist groups that help a man dying on road. but most "cute" pretentious foids will snatch his things and run away if no one is looking.

Why can't foids be genuine just for one second?
because they have no genuine self. they only care about decepting others and taking the easy way out

i prefer honest, empathetic ones instead of subhuman prentetious evil ones. there are foids in feminist groups that help a man dying on road. but most "cute" pretentious foids will snatch his things and run away if no one is looking.
Masculine females can't be a good mothers.
Like being straightforward is not a feminine virtue.
Mother who is too masculine can only harm and traumatize her children since her children need maternal warmth and affection and not another man in the skirt.

Masculine females can't be a good mothers.
Like being straightforward is not a feminine virtue.
Mother who is too masculine can only harm and traumatize her children since her children need maternal warmth and affection and not another man in the skirt.
i got affected so much by these secretive piece of shits. i want to kill them all

i got affected so much by these secretive piece of shits. i want to kill them all
Because you're an adult and look from your perspective.
But children don't need masculine and straightforward females.
If they try to blame or punish you this looks like school-bullies would act.
They don't understand that you can't say some things to children or that you don't need to shove your depression and dissatisfaction with life down the child throat.
I also grew up with hatred and resentment of females who lacked basic tact and gentlessnes.

Because you're an adult and look from your perspective.
But children don't need masculine and straightforward females.
If they try to blame or punish you this looks like school-bullies would act.
They don't understand that you can't say some things to children or that you don't need to shove your depression and dissatisfaction with life down the child throat.
I also grew up with hatred and resentment of females who lacked basic tact and gentlessnes.
:cryfeels:

Aesthetic :lul: to a foid all that term means is good color coordination.

Never met a foid like that in my life tbh.

I used to think I liked goth girls until I realized they're all fake as shit and don't even care about goth culture. It'd be the same as dating a regular girl but with dark clothing, makeup, bpd and daddy issues.
Still hot.

A girl I once knew read Nietzsche as an aesthetician and illustrated her downfall as a travesty of pity. Sadness was her love of the overman. She cheated on her boyfriends because she thought they cheated on her. Suffering brews the inclination to inflict suffering. I became a heretic and she a witch. @NowItsSlimeTime , have you read Zarathustra? I was perusing today and made some redolent parallels with old remarks.

It's strange to hear opined statements concerning ideology as an evolution of thought, ideas are exercises of intellect consummate with creative will.

yep, they're all fake as fuck