Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is everyone so against graycels?

These NPCs are triggered actual intelligent men are joining the forum

because theyre incels and theyre miserable

we're too based and often not like the rest of them

It's just part of the forum culture.

I personally only dislike GrAYcels if they are fed bait, Ask dumb obvious questions or are Infiltraitors.

@NoLooksNoLife Ok GrAYcel

I just joined this community and I keep seeing people bash on graycels and not take what we have to say seriously. Im genuinely asking why? I came on here to be able to vent too and now im scared to even say anything. How do yall want our posts to go up by complaining when we post? Shouldn't we all be a community? I came on here for support, things are hell for me, and it seems like only people who have been here forever can get it.
Which manga is better: Shaman King or Fruits Basket?

it's the nature of the hierarchy sadly, being at the bottom means you get to take everyone's shit whilst they step on you

I just joined this community and I keep seeing people bash on graycels and not take what we have to say seriously. Im genuinely asking why? I came on here to be able to vent too and now im scared to even say anything. How do yall want our posts to go up by complaining when we post? Shouldn't we all be a community? I came on here for support, things are hell for me, and it seems like only people who have been here forever can get it.
It happend to me too, It has a reason.

full
:lul:

OK F@GG0T