Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is everyone so against graycels?

S

spudbud

Greycel
I just joined this community and I keep seeing people bash on graycels and not take what we have to say seriously. Im genuinely asking why? I came on here to be able to vent too and now im scared to even say anything. How do yall want our posts to go up by complaining when we post? Shouldn't we all be a community? I came on here for support, things are hell for me, and it seems like only people who have been here forever can get it.

Because a lot of their threads are stupid. Worshipping women, asking some obvious question, posting some fed bait, etc.

Just a local meme, nothing more. People want some fun, after all

Spam in the Sewers, do 500 posts and you will be not gray anymore

if they call you GrAY tell them to kill themselves

Because a lot of their threads are stupid. Worshipping women, asking some obvious question, posting some fed bait, etc.
And also this is correct) Thats why people should work in teams, one man cant answer a question fully, but two or team can answer it better

the normal hazing/initiation onto this forum, once you ascend to officer no one will give a fuck about you

it's over

I just joined this community and I keep seeing people bash on graycels and not take what we have to say seriously. Im genuinely asking why? I came on here to be able to vent too and now im scared to even say anything. How do yall want our posts to go up by complaining when we post? Shouldn't we all be a community? I came on here for support, things are hell for me, and it seems like only people who have been here forever can get it.
this is not a support group

Last week there were a bunch of grays making posts about killing women/raping women and then posting them to IT

It's mostly just hazing, but most grays are retards and end up getting banned before they reach the next tier. Just look at ban appeals

Fuck ur GrAY ass, that’s why, Chico

Ok GrAYcel
full

gray lives matter

Its just something greys had to go through :feelsjuice:

Don't be afraid brocell. Just keep making posts and you'll understand how the forum works :y'all:

Filter out bad actors I guess. Plus I have seen some questionable threads by fellow grays (fedposting/ worshiping/ blue pilling), which could be IT or other bad faith individuals

i wish i was still a graycel. if i hadnt posted so much in the sewers i think i still would be

because you are a foreigner stepping foot on an unknown land, you must respect the local customs or else be banished from the incel realm.

Honestly the culture is toxic. We should be allowing chads and stacy too so we can mog them.

GrAYs are the most likely to be infiltrators or fakecels.
And everyone here went through that greycel bullying phase, you're not the first, neither the last. :feelsokman:

no one does care about graycels as long as they're actually blackpilled but most of them are retarded or baits

GrAYs are the most likely to be infiltrators or fakecels.
And everyone here went through that greycel bullying phase, you're not the first, neither the last. :feelsokman:
that makes sense guess i just gotta post more

because you are a foreigner stepping foot on an unknown land, you must respect the local customs or else be banished from the incel realm.
youre not past gray either apparently

Just post maxx

Graycels got a bad reputation for being infiltrators from forums that despise incels. Or just made to troll .
If your an actual incel/truecel and not an infiltrator or fakecel normie.
Take note that this forum will not be relatable to you at all.
You would think that a forum called incel.is would be populated by likeminded lonely virgin men ?
Sadly no. There’s plenty of members here who claim they are kissed by foids.
That they choose to be here just to kill time and plan to ascend.
Being flirted with . Going to party invites. Having a large group of normie friends to go out on weekends with.
Some ascended even and are still active.
However if you are a fakecel. You’ll fit right in as a gear in the turning cog machine of NPCs here. You’ll be protected by the moderators here even if bragging. It is indeed a haven for a fakecel.
well thats just awful that there are a lot of fakes here. I came on here genuinely just wanting to talk to like minded people and share my experiences and hear others. thought it would be good for me, feel less alone ig idk

99% IT niggers

Its only the dec 2022-feb 2023 joined spammaxxers
Ignore them they'll be banned before you know it.

It's a feeling of elitism for societies lowest.

Also the same reason any other online community shits on new people

Don't listen to them. They just want to feel superior in some ways so they shun greycels to feel better about themselves.

It's a feeling of elitism for societies lowest.

Also the same reason any other online community shits on new people
It's so dumb. Anyone who does this is a retard.

well thats just awful that there are a lot of fakes here. I came on here genuinely just wanting to talk to like minded people and share my experiences and hear others. thought it would be good for me, feel less alone ig idk
Don't leave. They're just being silly billies.

It's part of culture to hate newbies. It's normal.
Deal with it