Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is discord so full of weirdos

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Seriously seems that everyone on Discord is either:
-A child molester
-Edgy pre-teen who spams memes all day
-Random e-thot who says she has depression (basically attention whoring)
-Trannies
-Aspies and autists

Is discord the social media of all social outcasts and weirdos? kek

I don't really use discord, but maybe it depends on the type of servers do you join?

I'm only active on incel-related servers, but generally, these chat platforms usually draw in people who are not very fit for high-level, high-IQ discussions. Trolls, bots, literal crazies.

I'm only active on incel-related servers, but generally, these chat platforms usually draw in people who are not very fit for high-level, high-IQ discussions. Trolls, bots, literal crazies.
the majority of people are low iq tbh

It's called "trannycord" for a reason

yes it has become one. most are now only fan advertiser.

-A child molester
-Trannies
-Aspies and autists

:forcedsmile:
@Idotms @Diocel @FamilyGuy1999 @Broly thoughts?...

What about the forum discord server. Is official discord from here any better?

I hate discord. Even incel discussion servers are :bluepill: Waste of time

As an autistic male, I don’t appreciate being looped in with degenerates, I‘m nothing like thots and trannies, etc.

I use it to post on blackpilled servers. There is an incelosphere on discord.

T
this.

-A child molester
-Trannies
-Aspies and autists

Not sure I'm not a pedo or crazy or e thot I'm just a social reject that Is forever alone

As an autistic male, I don’t appreciate being looped in with degenerates, I‘m nothing like thots and trannies, etc.
Still not happy about it. Us autistic men get enough shit thrown at us in society and now I have to get looped in with what I hate, thots? This post is pure wrong, man and as an autistic misogynist, I find the post unacceptable and feel I deserve better than to be mentioned in the same sentence as what I despise.

Last edited:
There's crypto fountains on some servers that randomly give out coins like arrr and turtle.

Forgot about the pedos and homosexuals

Depends on what server you are in, but yes the ones with most crowd are degenerate central.

Half of Cuckcord users are pedofag scums, the other half are just auties. No one can prove me wrong.