Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is comradespiderman29 trying to spread anti asian propaganda that mirrors cold war propaganda ?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Wizard
Asians live rent free in his allahu akbar head

The only untremensch here is you chingchong. I have dark green eyes. You're a mixed mutt

Also, just because, I expose the cruelty, of Chinks doesn't mean that's propoganda. Anime is a literally, a physop to make people forget about how cruel chinks really are.

Also, just because, I expose the cruelty, of Chinks doesn't mean that's propoganda. Anime is a literally, a physop to make people forget about how cruel chinks really are.
True, the only reason they aren’t publicly cruel more often because of their weak physique

True, the only reason they aren’t publicly cruel more often because of their weak physique
And whites and blacks are stronger then them in the West.

ok can we stop with the race wars for 5 minutes? There have been like 8 race war threads in the last couple hours

bro look at crime rates in western countries, asians are on the bottom. Lots of other races are weaker and shorter yet they commit more crime. How many under 16 teenagers have u seen commit violent crime? also sandniggers are uncivilized in every conceivable metric, hes projecting and spreading propaganda to cope with his own race's issues

ok can we stop with the race wars for 5 minutes? There have been like 8 race war threads in the last couple hours
Hate had reach it’s boiling point unfortunately

it's mostly komraden die untermensch spamming cold war tier propaganda due to racial insecurities. Gooks are simply above sandniggers

Gooks have been cruel for centuries. IMG 2314IMG 2313IMG 2312

it's mostly komraden die untermensch spamming cold war tier propaganda due to racial insecurities. Gooks are simply above sandniggers
"Gooks are above Arabs" said no one ever.

sandniggers are uncivilized in every conceivable metric, hes projecting and spreading propaganda to cope with his own race's issues
4/10 of the safest countries in the world are arab. Seethe more

Name them
pakis are skinnyfat and have the lowest grip strength due to being south asian

spics are shorter and arguably as strong, i havent seen many in strongman contests, all they have is speed and endurance

spics are shorter and arguably as strong, i havent seen many in strongman contests, all they have is speed and endurance
IMG 2328Wrong

Shut up you're. Gdmf round eyed devil face!

We will swamp you nations first with our shoddy plastic garbage, then with our angery men!

people blame asians' physiques to distract people from the fact 99% of crime is committed due to low impulse control

and they arent gl or tall so its over for them

@Grim_Reaper imagine believing a study that shows average asian is 5'7, this includes curries
It's from 10 years ago. Probably not much higher though.

People here hate eachother based on race more than they hate women. :lul:

It's from 10 years ago. Probably not much higher though.
north east asians and some south asians are well above that nowadays. i knew koreans and they were 5'9 minimum, i even calculated it. Chinese are like a bit shorter but barely. Some groups of curries are also well above 5'7.

Most psl God's are arab after white. This chinksect is seething so hard
only 1 is and hes 1 in a million, whites have 4, and more in those psl god videos

90% of arabs are shitskins. you seethe, nice projection

north east asians are 5'8-5'9 on avg, nowhere near 5'7

some big korean groups can even be near 5'10

@SupremeSaint you just seethed at official data and now ur crying by supporting ur fellow shitskin

hahahaaahahh

@SupremeSaint you just seethed at official data and now ur crying by supporting ur fellow shitskin

hahahaaahahh
You made more replies than me in this thread I don’t care about you mixed race mutt

Pakis aren't arabs, you retarded yellow monkey. But even they still mog chinkchongs. This japanese-paki girl has yellow-brown eyes thanks to her paki DNA.

and they arent gl or tall so its over for them
Arabs are 2nd after Whites

90% of arabs are shitskins. you seethe, nice projection
Plenty, have colored eyes and hair even if they don't pass as white. I see so many here in Lebanon. You're so arrogant despite, being a chinksect who is hated just for your eyes. Also your country is dying. Keep coping with KPOOOOP.