Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is comradespiderman29 trying to spread anti asian propaganda that mirrors cold war propaganda ?

Buck status check? Buck status check? Whipping boy?
IMG 2332Mald

The use of buck breaking as a measure of discipline among slave masters in the Caribbean increased. The ability to move between plantations allowed white males
The use of buck breaking as a measure of discipline among slave masters in the Caribbean increased. The ability to move between plantations allowed white males

Geez your pathetic even by the forums standards

Hello? @lazy_gamer_423 @Grim_Reaper I can't understand what he's saying, SOMEONE HELP GET THE NIGGERBABBLE TRANSLATOR FOR ME REAL QUICK
i think he's saying how much of a stupid nigger he is

the thread started because a gook got mad when another guy said Asians can be cruel
Exactly! These gooks are so manipulative and lie so much. I have caught the other guy lying so many times and exposed him. I posted videos showing how Gooks are terrible drivers and are cruel. Didn't mention any of these guys.

Exactly! These gooks are so manipulative and lie so much. I have caught the other guy lying so many times and exposed him. I posted videos showing how Gooks are terrible drivers and are cruel. Didn't mention any of these guys.
They on other races because they know their the most weak willed and pathetic races. I’d slaughter 90% of all gooks on this forum

Afghans are south Asian dumbass.
They're half central asian half south and you tried to claim so many middle easterners and central asians were genetically the same as arabs and you even kept mentioning pakis

They're half central asian half south and you tried to claim so many middle easterners and central asians were genetically the same as arabs and you even kept mentioning pakis
Iranians and Turks are not Central Asian that's why. They're genetically, similar to Arabs. Pakistanis and Afghans are not Arab. Yes, Pakistanis and Afghans especially, mog the shit out of chinks but they're not Arab.

Iranians and Turks are not Central Asian that's why. They're genetically, similar to Arabs. Pakistanis and Afghans are not Arab. Yes, Pakistanis and Afghans especially, mog the shit out of chinks but they're not Arab.
I wonder what these chink and white nationalist end goals are ? You can claim superiority all you want but at the end of the day that “superiority” couldn’t prevent you from being on the forum like the rest of us

I wonder what these chink and white nationalist end goals are ? You can claim superiority all you want but at the end of the day that “superiority” couldn’t prevent you from being on the forum like the rest of us
Chinks are far more subhuman.
IMG 20240606 033716
Even, small black kids make fun of them. Hating Asian eyes is genetic.

>Posted 5 hours ago.
>185 replies.
Actually ridiculous.

Because we just want to live in a higher trust, homogenous, society: Yes, I dislike normies of my race, but they treated me better compared to non-White normies. That's all- and no, I'm not claiming I'm superior to anyone here, I just admire certain historical achievements made at best.

There’s posts in Must-Read with fewer replies JFL.
A lot of threads there, sadly, have less replies than these.

I think there's some with like 2 pages at most.

Tbf a lot of the threads on must-read don't deserve to be there.
Considering the state of the site, if it made it there it more than likely deserves it.

Damn i used to think we'll only ever have curry and sand race wars on .is, but now even chinks are joining in. Brutal.