Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why is college so hard?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I don't know about you guys and gals but I have become extremely burnout with school. It feels like too much stress and pressure. I have tried so many things to get motivated but none of them work. Does anyone have any tips?

But yeah, even if I finished grad school it still woildn;t matter because I'm a 5'5'' ugly ethnic hideous guy

@SlayerSlayer
@Martyros
@SoloAlex

I know it’s over for me (I’m truecel af). I’ve been thinking about roping for the past few days. Drove by a ledge at a park today but said fuck it and didn’t jump. I’m wondering if I can find happiness being alone? I will never be as content with life as a normie would... but can I at least feel better than I do now? I’m so fucking depressed and blackpilled atp

you can try to gymaxxx

I know it’s over for me (I’m truecel af). I’ve been thinking about roping for the past few days. Drove by a ledge at a park today but said fuck it and didn’t jump. I’m wondering if I can find happiness being alone? I will never be as content with life as a normie would... but can I at least feel better than I do now? I’m so fucking depressed and blackpilled atp
i relate to this i am ghosted by everyone and it feels so bad makes u want to end ur life but its not worth it bro fuck everyone do ur best and dont allow someone to put u down

you won't find motivation where there is none:blackpill:
don't you have a masters?:bigbrain:

It's basically high school again, yet much more reading and often the workload of assignments. And it's meant to prepare you for the "real world" (even though that was supposed be high school's job too)

Not hard if is college for philosophy, Psychology (interesting with good books that are merely "fun"), sociology and these others that are easy without numbers and complex data to organize as a system. Philosophy and history for example require mere reading of books that are good for studying and sometimes good, which is easy, but Math, physics, chemistry, Finances, Economy, Medicine, Computer science, Biomedicine and these types are all very hard indeed