Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why is child abuse by women never taken seriously?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Like i mean physical child abuse. I find that women physically punish children far more than men. My father never physically punished me. He was caring, compassionate, showed me what i did wrong, asked me what was the reasoning behind it, taught me why it was wrong and showed genuine positive reinforcement.

My mom and many other mothers i see were far more physical. Oh you spilled a cup of water? WHIPPING WITH MY SLIPPER TIME. Oh you dont want to eat this food? SMACKING WITH WOODEN SPOON TIME. Not just mothers but my grandmother and aunt also resorted to this type of shit when we did something wrong. My uncles, and grandfathers never did this shit. They were more understanding and knew mistakes happen. Imagine beating a fucking kid for spilling something. Fucking gets me mad. They dont do it anymore cause they know i can kill them

Because women's strength is so uderestimated that they are viewed like 3 year old toddlers. If a 3 year old toddler smacked you no one would feel bad for you either.
Women also get treated like small children mentally.

Besides there is this whole romantic belief that women are the gentle gender. If you piss off a woman you must have done something wrong because women are kind and loving type of deal. It's the same way how some people still claim that women are not looks oriented

My mom personally never hit me, but people generally consider kids moms personal property, ive seen many mothers especially young ones beating up kids for no reason. Even when they kill their kids they use some excuse like depression and get year or two in prison.

:soy: "Because womyn are perfect and can do no wrong, you inkwell"

Because we are in hell.
4005EFF6 D635 4458 8D99 A5AB54391F97