Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why is Chad a human yet I'm not considered one?

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
I get it, I'm an ugly male, but that doesn't mean I don't deserve to be categorized as human. I eat, shit, sleep, breathe just as Chad human does, yet I'm not considered as a human to society. Ugly males like us here are ostracized everywhere we go. I try to treat everyone with common courtesy and decency because I'm not a complete asshole, though I think I should change my ways because of the unwarranted mistreatment I face daily. I saw a post here talking about how incels should get their own country like the jews do. Not a bad idea tbh.

I know I won't get laid, I know I'm ugly as fuck, I get all of that. I just want to be treated with decency. Which is a stretch to ask for when literally 99% of people mog you. I can't stand this cruel world.

Because he has a jawline that women can rub their baby dicks on.

The prerequisites of being acknowledged as a human being would be a handsome face

Sorry mate, bad genes need to be weeded out somehow and forcing incels to rope is one way.

This thread is depressing as fuck.

because your genes are garbage unfortunately :feelsrope: