Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over why is BrendioEEE banned?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
Deleted member 39787

Deleted member 39787

Self-banned
-
@BrendioEEE

Is it because whites are incapable of being true incels?

He doesn't have blue eyes

Because he simped for a /r9k/ thot and made a mockery of himself. Did interviews where he made himself look like a dumbass.

@BrendioEEE

Is it because whites are incapable of being true incels?
He got a "girlfriend" named Talia after the jubilee video he went on and got banned for bragging about it(I think?). He got cucked iirc but he got banned for that.

Because he simped for a /r9k/ thot and made a mockery of himself. Did interviews where he made himself look like a dumbass.
its against the rules to simp for women and be a dumb ass?:shock::shock::shock:

He got a "girlfriend" named Talia after the jubilee video he went on and got banned for bragging about it(I think?). He got cucked iirc but he got banned for that.
She lived 1000 miles away on a different continent and was raped by a 30 year old rotting hog behind a Burger King dumpster
He never even touched her hand

How is that even a brag?
shouldn't be banned for that
We can't all be white autistic chad like you

How is that even a brag?
shouldn't be banned for that
don't ask me, he got banned by the mods far before I even signed up here.
I just remember the r9k threads about him

This is true. All of it was very cringe and gay too. For this reason I think he should be unbanned because he basically lowered his SMV by doing all of that and is thus more incel than he was before. But he needs to stop simping like an estrogenic sawftie and stop doing appearances where he just shills tradcuckism.

He sounds pretty faggy to me. Probably best to keep him banned.

This is true. All of it was very cringe and gay too. For this reason I think he should be unbanned because he basically lowered his SMV by doing all of that and is thus more incel than he was before. But he needs to stop simping like an estrogenic sawftie and stop doing appearances where he just shills tradcuckism.
high IQ assessment

the simping was just too out of control. Didn't he film himself crying when she e-dumped him

I think he lost weight so he can actually pull now

stop enforcing your authoritarian agenda

sounding like a fag shouldn't constitute a ban
Problem?

Bluepilled fags and grEYcels get banned here all the time.

I think he lost weight so he can actually pull now
At his height?

Keep in mind he is very much a manlet as well as being kind of soft and Low IQ.

I think he needs some surgerymaxxing and thugmaxxing before he can pull in a manner where it's less likely he'll get cheated on or disrespected.

At his height?

Keep in mind he is very much a manlet as well as being kind of soft and Low IQ.

I think he needs some surgerymaxxing and thugmaxxing before he can pull in a manner where it's less likely he'll get cheated on or disrespected.
keep in mind he infamy maxxed. He is one of the most famous incels-- and that's something. I think he at least gets dates now

We can't all be white autistic chad like you

I can tell. That's why ethnics like you can't stop shooting each other and shitting in the streets.
Meanwhile whites are so brain damaged they will jack off to blacks fucking their wife and having their daughter gaped

I would rather bathe in shit than have to deal with having the cucked brain of a modern day white "man"

I can tell. That's why ethnics like you can't stop shooting each other and shitting in the streets.
thats more based than promoting foids irrationally, and this tranny shit

having simps here to bully would make things more entertaining and chaotic
We'd still have to be tight on the rules about incel-shaming. Like literally only bully people for simp/cuck type shit.

thats more based than promoting foids irrationally, and this tranny shit
trying to talk sense to a white is like trying to teach a monkey not to throw its poop

I thought it was pokeman

Pokemon is the favorite of J.G: Justus Grossbier - It helped him cope with suicidal thoughts and depression.

Brendio got the worst of all words due to the attitude he had about his BPD e-gf.

I used to sympathize and defend him since what Tahlia did to him was simply too brutal (but typical BPD behavior), but I also understand that people here got mad with him since it was inconsiderate of him to brag about his relationship (even though it was a LDR that would never have worked).

Brendio got the worst of all words due to the attitude he had about his BPD e-gf.

I used to sympathize and defend him since what Tahlia did to him was simply too brutal (but typical BPD behavior), but I also understand that people here got mad with him since it was inconsiderate of him to brag about his relationship (even though it was a LDR that would never have worked).
anyone who gets mad at that is a retard

jfl at giving a woman attention without being able to touch her

if he banged her then he could have bragged

anyone who gets mad at that is a retard
I agree to some extent, but I can understand people who have absolutely 0 foid attention/experience getting jealous and feeling bad even about something like that.

jfl at giving a woman attention without being able to touch her
Yeah, but again, I also understand his side. He's not even ugly but in his location it's over for him most likely.

if he banged her then he could have bragged
His mistake was bragging indeed. It ended up in a completely ridiculous and terrible way.

I agree to some extent, but I can understand people who have absolutely 0 foid attention/experience getting jealous and feeling bad even about something like that.

Yeah, but again, I also understand his side. He's not even ugly but in his location it's over for him most likely.
Absolute cope, California, LA especially is JBW territory

so many self hating asian and pajeeta its insane being white is like being a god here

He just doesn't leave his cave dwelling hole of a gamer den

Absolute cope, California, LA especially is JBW territory

so many self hating asian and pajeeta its insane being white is like being a god here

He just doesn't leave his cave dwelling hole of a gamer den
I don't know that much about California but I know there are a lot of white Chads there. So I very much doubt JBW works that well.

As long as there are enough Chads, women will just flock to those and forget about everyone else.