Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over why is BrendioEEE banned?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
I don't know that much about California but I know there are a lot of white Chads there. So I very much doubt JBW works that well.

As long as there are enough Chads, women will just flock to those and faorget about everyone else.
That is a Hollywood myth, California is mostly ethnics, Mexicans and Asian
Being white norm here is life on easy mode

The mid west is full of white chads though

Brendio got the worst of all words due to the attitude he had about his BPD e-gf.

I used to sympathize and defend him since what Tahlia did to him was simply too brutal (but typical BPD behavior), but I also understand that people here got mad with him since it was inconsiderate of him to brag about his relationship (even though it was a LDR that would never have worked).
He deserved every bit of it for having made a mockery of himself. Fool really thought him (fat manlet) could land a 6/10 qt from chadstralia jfl.

FUCK HIM AND ANYONE THAT DEFENDS THAT SIMP.

He deserved every bit of it for having made a mockery of himself. Fool really thought him (fat manlet) could land a 6/10 qt from chadstralia jfl.
I don't blame him for that, only for having bragged.

Men should support each other more instead of throwing each other into the fire for anything. But again, through bragging, he also showed that he doesn't care about the feelings of all the incel men here.

It's over for men. Men will always screw each other up and simp for women.

I don't blame him for that, only for having bragged.

Men should support each other more instead of throwing each other into the fire for anything. But again, through bragging, he also showed that he doesn't care about the feelings of all the incel men here.

It's over for men. Men will always screw each other up and simp for women.
Bruh, If he landed a chick who wasn’t on R9K and attention whoring I would be understanding but he walked into the trap.

He’s obsessed with becoming a spokesperson of sorts, but lacks insight and copes with Giga tradcuckism.

I hope everyone here ascends, that doesn’t mean simpmaxxing on discord.

Bruh, If he landed a chick who wasn’t on R9K and attention whoring I would be understanding but he walked into the trap.
I agree, but I cut some slack because I know how needy and desperate someone can become after years and years of inceldom or even semi-inceldom really.

He’s obsessed with becoming a spokesperson of sorts, but lacks insight and copes with Giga tradcuckism.
I believe he suffers from mental conditions as well just like Tahlia does, @Atavistic Autist has done some interesting analyses of the case.

I hope everyone here ascends, that doesn’t mean simpmaxxing on discord.
I used to hope for that but things have gotten so bad with relationships that now I hope everyone comes to terms with their singleness and has peace and God in their hearts.

FUCK HIM AND ANYONE THAT DEFENDS THAT SIMP.
If its not against the rules it shouldn't get you banned

muh feelings isn't a good reason

If its not against the rules it shouldn't get you banned

muh feelings isn't a good reason
It’s not just me, people can’t stand him here but they let him run free on looksmaxx.

Not to mention his constant brags on discord about having a “GF”.

It’s not just me, people can’t stand him here but they let him run free on looksmaxx.

Not to mention his constant brags on discord about having a “GF”.
let him back on I will bully him

Everyone bullys him on ethnicmaxx

what discord forums is he in?

let him back on I will bully him

Everyone bullys him on ethnicmaxx

what discord forums is he in?
JoinedDec 23, 2021Posts152Online9h 54m

I was on cuckmax before you popped out of your moms abused anus zoomer
I have 0 respect for anyone who uses that forum.

Zoomer JFL.

I’m gen X

Pool closed due to incels.

With the way things are going, I bet even he’ll be unbanned too

It's because he helped his online "girlfriend" infiltrate here.

We have zero tolerance for this behaviour

He’s funny to be honest.