Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is being landwhale glorified in Whorica?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Apart from aesthetic viewpoint, being landwhale is bad for health, as it causes health risks such as heart disease, respiratory problem, diabetes, cancer etc and affects holes more than men. Besides, being obese during pregnancy can leads to complications such as miscarriage, cardiac dysfunction etc. And it doesn't just stop here and affects men more negatively, as male children born to landwhales suffer lag in his development and IQ, due to mother's obesity. Regardless, landwhales are allowed to breed and glorified unashamedly for their landwhaleness which only makes things worse. People must stop this glorification and should instead shame landwhales. Funny, cucked Whorica claims herself a highly developed cuntry but allows shit like this, rather than discouraging it which she should have done.

Last edited:
My theory is that it’s caused by hypergamy, and that this whole body positivity thing is just a cope from numales trying to accept the fact their only options are hamplanets.

Fat women are a fucking pestilence.

At least we can laugh at the future amputees waddling down the street

Just look at pig farms and see the similarities,if you glorified them they will eat way more food and not feel ashamed about which brings in more money for the fast food industry= human pig farms.

People must stop this glorification and should instead shame landwhales. Funny, cucked Whorica claims herself a highly developed cuntry but allows shit like this, rather than discouraging it which she should have done.

Yeah, it looks like it's some sort of an agenda they're running. Smells like jewish trash.
Anyway, we must try and turn around this "glorification" and start to push back publicly. Just commenting on the unhealthy situation of landwhales will help a lot.
Personally, I hate fat foids the most. I've got no respect for landwhales.

Yeah, it looks like it's some sort of an agenda they're running. Smells like jewish trash.
Anyway, we must try and turn around this "glorification" and start to push back publicly. Just commenting on the unhealthy situation of landwhales will help a lot.
Personally, I hate fat foids the most. I've got no respect for landwhales.
They're disgusting and unhealthy.

24DA7F45 63DA 404B 8BBE 9D5DE1238940

Apart from aesthetic viewpoint, being landwhale is bad for health, as it causes health risks such as heart disease, respiratory problem, diabetes, cancer etc and affects holes more than men. Besides, being obese during pregnancy can leads to complications such as miscarriage, cardiac dysfunction etc. And it doesn't just stop here and affects men more negatively, as male children born to landwhales suffer lag in his development and IQ, due to mother's obesity. Regardless, landwhales are allowed to breed and glorified unashamedly for their landwhaleness which only makes things worse. People must stop this glorification and should instead shame landwhales. Funny, cucked Whorica claims herself a highly developed cuntry but allows shit like this, rather than discouraging it which she should have done.
Because there's too fucking many of them.

It's over for most landwhales, they cant lose that weight even if they tried.

If they were shamed by the media, there wouldn't be any normal wage cucks settling on them and any foid who isn't overweight will watch her SMV increase 10fold while only the absolute bottom tier males would consider chasing landwhales.

Alot of average guys would end up being volcel if they weren't encouraged to date fatties.

Because there's too fucking many of them.

It's over for most landwhales, they cant lose that weight even if they tried.

If they were shamed by the media, there wouldn't be any normal wage cucks settling on them and any foid who isn't overweight will watch her SMV increase 10fold while only the absolute bottom tier males would consider chasing landwhales.

Alot of average guys would end up being volcel if they weren't encouraged to date fatties.
Do you live in the US?

Do you live in the US?
Yes

Alot of normies despise hitting on landwhales and dating them.

The average cope is "pussy is pussy" or "more cushion for the pushin" :soy::soy::soy: and other bullshit copes to not feel shame for sharing a bed with a landwhale.

Yes

Alot of normies despise hitting on landwhales and dating them.

The average cope is "pussy is pussy" or "more cushion for the pushin" :soy::soy::soy: and other bullshit copes to not feel shame for sharing a bed with a landwhale.
What region of the US has the most landwhales? I was once chadfishing and found more landwhales in the western part of the US than the eastern part, though I could be wrong.

What region of the US has the most landwhales? I was once chadfishing and found more landwhales in the western part of the US than the eastern part, though I could be wrong.
I honestly think it's everywhere tbh

I would assume beach cities would have slightly higher standards because of the bikini scenes.

I can tell you right now, an average day in public, you can easily lose count of the number of whales you will see, atleast here in Texas.

We would have to ask other USAcels from different states to better understand what they see in their region. I wouldn't expect a different outlook tbh.

I would assume beach cities would have slightly higher standards because of the bikini scenes.

I can tell you right now, an average day in public, you can easily lose count of the number of whales you will see, atleast here in Texas.

We would have to ask other USAcels from different states to better understand what they see in their region. I wouldn't expect a different outlook tbh.
On dating apps, when I was chadfishing, I've never seen as many landwhales anywhere as I have seen in Whorica.

Texas and the south are also the fattest regions tbh. The reason why being a landwhale or being ugly as women is more and more getting accepted, is because they get laid anyway. Believe me if incelDom would be a thing for foids this bullshit would stop tomorrow. Men however have to put in a massive effort in 2020, especially as non-chad. Having a decent jo, being at least semi-fit, have a Masters degree is becoming a prerequisite for normies to even be egible for betabuxx.

To sell mcdonalds stocks lol

To sell mcdonalds stocks lol
I really don’t know what is keeping Americans flocking to fast food and diner chains. It should be universally know that this stuff is not good for you.

Texas and the south are also the fattest regions tbh. The reason why being a landwhale or being ugly as women is more and more getting accepted, is because they get laid anyway. Believe me if incelDom would be a thing for foids this bullshit would stop tomorrow. Men however have to put in a massive effort in 2020, especially as non-chad. Having a decent jo, being at least semi-fit, have a Masters degree is becoming a prerequisite for normies to even be egible for betabuxx.
This shit doesn't sound good. What about northeastern part of the US?

I really don’t know what is keeping Americans flocking to fast food and diner chains. It should be universally know that this stuff is not good for you.
It’s cheap and easy to get.

This shit doesn't sound good. What about northeastern part of the US?
Here is a nice graph from wiki which provides at least a good first impression.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_States#/media/File:United_States_Map_of_Obesity_Prevalence_by_State_(2013).svg

Personally i have only been to Florida and California, and this was back in my bluepill days.

it's accepted because women wanted it and were militant for it until they got it
while theoretically other groups could try this too, in practice for men there is a lot more resistance, almost like (((someone))) makes sure only some groups can boost themselves up in society

Because America is a repulsive, rotting country.

McDonalds love landwhales.
Ofc they do. Everyone who gives a shit about nutrition leaves this place aside. The salads they offer are just show to give landwhales an excuse to go there. In a health conscious society McDonald’s would be forced to close most of its stores ( nothing wrong with eating maybe once a month, but being a regular is self destruction). And the best thing is they bring their children to this place breed another generation of fast food addicts.
Btw according to wiki 63% of 11 year old Teenage girls are overweight in the Us wtf?