Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is beastiality illegal?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
They say that "animals can't consent" but seeing a dog in heat makes me think otherwise. Moreover, it's not like an animal that consented will be "traumatized" or anything. No, most likely it will just go right back to eating and shitting.

They say the creator made beast for both food and for fucking if you can't get a wife or a girlfriend. Animals do not have a soul. I am just a messenger.

Consent is always verbal. That's why.

So what about a deaf person?

Plus that's not even true. Many times when normies have sex there is no verbal communication whatsoever leading up to it.

How the fuck did this get moved to offtopic and who is the cuck that reported it? This is definitely relevant to inceldom discussion in general. Mods, I demand an explanation.

Many times when normies have sex there is no verbal communication whatsoever leading up to it.
That's nonverbal consent, which is usually established by prior consent. It's also why femoids are so frequently successful with rape charges. Just look at what Aziz Ansari went through recently because he thought he read the "nonverbal consent" atmosphere correctly. Luckily, he wasn't charged.

More or less, I should've said, consent is usually verbal. But it's communicated one way or another. Animals can't communicate.

Being turned on or aroused isn't consent. It's just a state of being. The same way that if a girl is dripping wet and says "no." it's still rape if you fuck her despite her body wanting it.