Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why is Anxiety so torturing!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I utterly hate living with an anxiety disorder: everyone keeps treating me like I'm weird, antisocial, and can't understand social cues now, almost as if they think I'm autistic when all I am is just greatly worried and stuck inside my mind.

I have to fear walking in crowds in case I have a panic attack, which happens a lot as I live in densely populated NYC and I keep dissociating, out of touch with my surroundings and myself, causing me to feel I'm on the verge of losing my mind.

I have to fear having panic attacks now, many times completely at random, I can't go outside when it becomes too severe, and yet it stresses me greatly even when I am inside my home, making me feel hopelessly trapped.

When I am put under immense stress, my ears keep getting painfully overwhelmed, making these banging sounds, my neck feels about it's going to suffocate, I feel bouts of intense heat on my legs and abdomen, my body gets painfully tense, and I become completely incapable of speaking.

Every criticism and failure of me put such intense pressure and shame in my head, sometimes too much for me to handle and I feel completely overwhelmed.

Since I can't get medication currently, all I can do is bear this suffering that only interferes with my life as the dwindling years' of my youth quickly pass by.:fuk:

I wish to know how do you handle this mental torture to the few anxietycels out there. :fuk: @Intellau_Celistic @Rot&Repeat @kanyepilled

I always feel bad whenever i hear about someone here having severe mental illness, i am so sorry man, it wasnt your fault :feelsrope:

Soon you will be brought to the dark side, joining us who are medicated.

Sounds like agoraphobia

Been there, anxiety is so fucking brutal, and you can't do anything, it always kicks in, i feel you brah, wish you da best

Much more things stress me out than that: failure, any form of criticism, especially time, and being late. :feelsree:
Anxiety is brutal, if you manage to find a GF or see an escrot you'll have problems performing.

I have this thing that before I interact with someone socially. I have to imagine the conversation before it happens, otherwise I can risk of choking like a dumbfuck.

It's quite pathetic ngl...

Reality is so disgusting that being clairvoyant about it is called having a mental illness.

If you're non-NT you're pretty much fucked. There's no cure for my anxiety because it stems from autism. Anything outside my comfort zone gives me anxiety, and anything that would normally provide positive reinforcement for NTs has no effect on me, and I can't even take benzos or something nice cause then I wouldn't be able to wageslave (which I can do from home at least). The only thing I can do is to cope it away, like by constantly reminding myself that I have nothing to fear because my life has no value.

Years back i had fear of being in the streets among peoples. At home i would start thinking about things that can happen or go wrong and i would feel fear. If i said something or did something that could hurt someone i would feel shame and guilt, almost always i would feel crushing guilt. Weird thing all that things passed, no medications, no therapies, for some reason im not afraid anymore, i dont think about scenarios of what can go wrong, im not a pushover anymore. I dont know is it age or what but in life comes time when you dont give a fuck anymore, for what happens and also for how people see you. Even my phobia of birds is not big like it used to be.

I had pretty bad social anxiety in my teens and 20s tbh and I'm sure it hindered any rare chances with girls, so I've ended up still a virgin now. Plus my face, slight build and being poor didn't help either. :feelsrope:

Fear is not easy to shake

I always feel bad whenever i hear about someone here having severe mental illness, i am so sorry man, it wasnt your fault :feelsrope:

I utterly hate living with an anxiety disorder: everyone keeps treating me like I'm weird, antisocial, and can't understand social cues now, almost as if they think I'm autistic when all I am is just greatly worried and stuck inside my mind.

I have to fear walking in crowds in case I have a panic attack, which happens a lot as I live in densely populated NYC and I keep dissociating, out of touch with my surroundings and myself, causing me to feel I'm on the verge of losing my mind.

I have to fear having panic attacks now, many times completely at random, I can't go outside when it becomes too severe, and yet it stresses me greatly even when I am inside my home, making me feel hopelessly trapped.

When I am put under immense stress, my ears keep getting painfully overwhelmed, making these banging sounds, my neck feels about it's going to suffocate, I feel bouts of intense heat on my legs and abdomen, my body gets painfully tense, and I become completely incapable of speaking.

Every criticism and failure of me put such intense pressure and shame in my head, sometimes too much for me to handle and I feel completely overwhelmed.

Since I can't get medication currently, all I can do is bear this suffering that only interferes with my life as the dwindling years' of my youth quickly pass by.:fuk:

I wish to know how do you handle this mental torture to the few anxietycels out there. :fuk: @Intellau_Celistic @Rot&Repeat @kanyepilled
I just depersonalize when I walk out the door :feelstastyman:

If you're non-NT you're pretty much fucked. There's no cure for my anxiety because it stems from autism. Anything outside my comfort zone gives me anxiety, and anything that would normally provide positive reinforcement for NTs has no effect on me, and I can't even take benzos or something nice cause then I wouldn't be able to wageslave (which I can do from home at least). The only thing I can do is to cope it away, like by constantly reminding myself that I have nothing to fear because my life has no value.
NT isnt that important as looks anyway