Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is anger so addictive? Why do people enjoy rage-watching and -reading shit on the internet?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I do it all the time

Because we could RElease it if we have a chance to take mattERs in to our own hands. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

It's very hard to explain actually, but basically the ego likes to keep reaffirming itself. Opposite opinions activate the ego really well, it makes you want to argue for what you believe in. It's addicting but it's not good for you, it's better to just find something else to use your time for :feelsjuice:

I don't know hormones boy? you tell me. I have no sex hormones so i cant relate

Makes you able to reaffirm that you’re right by fighting against another opinion

Because the clownworld is just pure ragefuel.

Sand In Neovagina

Attachments

• 00743658562911594494793866851825.gif
    00743658562911594494793866851825.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
The angery mind exists for itself

It's very hard to explain actually, but basically the ego likes to keep reaffirming itself. Opposite opinions activate the ego really well, it makes you want to argue for what you believe in. It's addicting but it's not good for you, it's better to just find something else to use your time for :feelsjuice:
bodhimaxx

Well done rage and anger is not good that is why we must all learn to let go.

It gives you a sense of power.

I'd kill everyone on the planet except for me and the erenyeagers.