Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why individualism western ideals and more encompassing freedom as a whole makes this place so damn great.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Lets start with indivudalism why this concept is so good number 1 this is fundamental your life has value it is not some useless object 1 should deny it has value towards larger society as a whole it's ideals should be defended as a whole.

Reason 2 why individualism is good is it leads to the most innovations yes we have hidden variables like loads iq backwards religions but the ultimate one https://www.khanacademy.org/humanit...-diffusion-of-knowledge/v/golden-age-of-islam we see what happened to islam in general we see when individualism reigns strong we see many innovations in many fields religion and philosophy are very correlated weather we like it or not same with atheism and politics don't believe me just look at the an-cap atheists and the libertarian atheists their is a difference subtle but very huge.

3rd people actually start believing change is possible rather than looking for apocalypses if you were in the middle ages you would constantly be fearing the plague pestilence famine (all due to the lack of innovations and dogmatic faith) if you were born in nearly any other time period you would be fearing of the apocalypse constantly history has built up to our system we have the fruits that the rest of the poisons didn't have the west is a sweet sauce their are reasons people want to come here.

4th main reason is we have everthing the other nations could never have you will feel more happy here than you will ever feel fuffiled within nations like china and russia places where you have to fear you own governments creates paranoia and conspiracies which ironically happens to be a self fuffling prophecy where you actually start getting opposing state forces that helps reinforce even more conspiracy from before conspiracy breeds actual conspiracy especially if people believe in some form of a concept it starts to bring a reality onto it's own thoughts have life in some sense.

This is what made us great tbh it is the best thing we can have i don't understand why people want it to die

bro can u make some lower iq threads for me :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Is it greater than East for picking up teen girls? If no, then West is shit and better be destroyed

check out the big brains on you bro, too IQ for me

There’s no we and us, you’re brown and the west is white, no amount of worshiping them or embracing their ways is gonna change anything or give you their same outcomes

There’s no we and us, you’re brown and the west is white, no amount of worshiping them or embracing their ways is gonna change anything or give you their same outcomes

Teracope this place has the secret sauce we need replicating the west will make this world paradise ded serious

Death to West

Death to individualism.

Death to liberalism.

Death to West

Death to individualism.

Death to liberalism.

Liberalism is not indivualism that's just retarded concept really liberalism is a dogatic form of collectivism but off a different kind

Just Alisa Rosenbaum max, bro !

In the West, possessing the wrong images or wrong substances will land you in jail, so whatever, the "west" isnt freer.

(((Individualism)))

Oy Vey Goyim, it doesn't matter that everyone was happier in the past and crime was lower when we were all homogenous, religious, and collectivist, we have technology and modern advancements that totally aren't people riding and leeching off the cultural fumes and advancements from when we were collectivists.

Last edited:
In the West, possessing the wrong images or wrong substances will land you in jail, so whatever, the "west" isnt freer.
damn its scaryfuel for me since im going to the west soon

I never said we cound't improve things i am all for that tbh

(((Individualism)))

View attachment 149897
Oy Vey Goyim, it doesn't matter that everyone was happier in the past and crime was lower when we were all homogenous, religious, and collectivist, we have technology and modern advancements that totally aren't people riding and leeching off the cultural fumes and advancements from when we were collectivists.

''Oy Vey Goyim, it doesn't matter that everyone was happier in the past and crime was lower when we were all homogenous, religious, and collectivist, we have technology and modern advancements that totally aren't people riding and leeching off the cultural fumes and advancements from when we were collectivists.''

Were the least violent we have been in all of history and i will back up what i say

This is a good time period.

As for oh vey goyim are you not doing what the jews want i guess are you not dividing even more ? like look at it like this what would be the first thing a subvertor wants to destroy society as a whole ? dividing the people are you not doing what 1 accuses the jews off your acting like what you accuse others of otherwise hypocrites.

AS for your last claim you got ass backwards all innovations happened within the renaissance and reached an exponential growth in the industrial revolution

The indices for industrial output, for example, reveal steady gains throughout the final three quarters of the nineteenth century. Between 1830 and 1860, Charles Feinstein has estimated that industrial output was expanding at a rate of 3.3 per cent per year – a rate of growth that was sufficient to produce a doubling of output in just thirty years.3 Matthews, Feinstein and Odling-Smee’s estimates for the second half of the century are a little more muted yet still reveal substantial growth. They have estimated that manufacturing output increased at a rate of 2.6 per cent per year between 1856 and 1873, dropping slightly to 2 per cent per year between 1873 and 1913.4 Furthermore, these buoyant rates of industrial growth had a favourable effect on the wider economy. Economists commonly use gross domestic product or GDP''

I know you will claim muh gdp this is not just measuring that it is also measuring the manufactured products within that time period more like the exact opposite is true collectivism only lives off the fumes of the individualism and the data seems to be agreeing with me.

As for cultural bullshit it has not been empirically proven culture causes innovation rather philosophy which does correlate with your ecanomics and my economics consistently shows the standards of living rose

''Oy Vey Goyim, it doesn't matter that everyone was happier in the past and crime was lower when we were all homogenous, religious, and collectivist, we have technology and modern advancements that totally aren't people riding and leeching off the cultural fumes and advancements from when we were collectivists.''

Were the least violent we have been in all of history and i will back up what i say View attachment 149900

This is a good time period.

As for oh vey goyim are you not doing what the jews want i guess are you not dividing even more ? like look at it like this what would be the first thing a subvertor wants to destroy society as a whole ? dividing the people are you not doing what 1 accuses the jews off your acting like what you accuse others of otherwise hypocrites.

AS for your last claim you got ass backwards all innovations happened within the renaissance and reached an exponential growth in the industrial revolution

The indices for industrial output, for example, reveal steady gains throughout the final three quarters of the nineteenth century. Between 1830 and 1860, Charles Feinstein has estimated that industrial output was expanding at a rate of 3.3 per cent per year – a rate of growth that was sufficient to produce a doubling of output in just thirty years.3 Matthews, Feinstein and Odling-Smee’s estimates for the second half of the century are a little more muted yet still reveal substantial growth. They have estimated that manufacturing output increased at a rate of 2.6 per cent per year between 1856 and 1873, dropping slightly to 2 per cent per year between 1873 and 1913.4 Furthermore, these buoyant rates of industrial growth had a favourable effect on the wider economy. Economists commonly use gross domestic product or GDP''

I know you will claim muh gdp this is not just measuring that it is also measuring the manufactured products within that time period more like the exact opposite is true collectivism only lives off the fumes of the individualism and the data seems to be agreeing with me.

As for cultural bullshit it has not been empirically proven culture causes innovation rather philosophy which does correlate with your ecanomics and my economics consistently shows the standards of living rose
The Civilized European West, outside of wartime, in its most collectivist prime was the least violent time period. Your data includes things that should not be included in this measurement since i'm not arguing that, and yes I am dividing, because we should be divided, but as groups, instead of being divided as individuals and suffering as a result.

Imagine anyone remotely praising the times we live in, I guess you enjoy despair and hell.

The Civilized European West, outside of wartime, in its most collectivist prime was the least violent time period. Your data includes things that should not be included in this measurement since i'm not arguing that, and yes I am dividing, because we should be divided, but as groups, instead of being divided as individuals and suffering as a result.

The Civilized European West, outside of wartime, in its most collectivist prime was the least violent time period.

This graph is talking about societal violence dude not war periods but your somewhat correct the older time periods were less violent but only in the context that violence was going down to begin with.

''Your data includes things that should not be included in this measurement since i'm not arguing that''

May i mind asking what do you account for this like what are you asking for are you talking about societal crimes war time crimes cause this data is talking about mainly in peaceful time periods.

and yes I am dividing, because we should be divided, but as groups, instead of being divided as individuals and suffering as a result.

Hmmmmm and your different than the happy merchant how ? it's only wrong when they do it. No it's wrong whenever anyone does it we should not be divided as people rather united as individuals your more of a happy merchant than a literal merchant
Imagine anyone remotely praising the times we live in, I guess you enjoy despair and hell.

I would jump into this society the first chance i fucking got i hate not having the requirements for it though

Last edited:
why yes i did comprehend this

we are somehow free in the west because of increased productivity
free range cows produce more milk and seem happier but in fact they are still livestock.
Individualism divides the mass-- No revolt